New Companion Site for OLA Members

MetzyMom

Dec 27, 2009, 12:37:13 AM12/27/09
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
Get in on the Buzz at http://www.SellerBuzz.com ! This is a new site
where you can find info on SEO, SEM, Social and Viral Marketing.

I have partnered with TLSWebSolutions to bring SellerBuzz to life for
OLA Members, as well as other venue sellers. Many eCommerce Sellers
now sell on 2 or more sites, and at SellerBuzz we hope to bring you
the information you need to be successful no matter what other sites
you sell on.

Members who sell strictly on OLA will find an OLA Buzz catagory which
will have information pertaining directly to OnlineAuction.com.

Please take a moment to visit http://www.SellerBuzz.com and peruse the
site. I'd be much obliged if you left a comment or two, even just to
give me an idea if we're addressing what you'd like to see addressed!!!

MetzyMom

Feb 3, 2010, 1:30:37 PM2/3/10
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
Chris Fain, Founder and CEO of OnlineAuction.com, will be the guest
speaker on the SellerBuzz Radio Show Thursday evening! Visit
http://www.sellerbuzz.com for more information!