NEW PRICE ON WHOLESALE PROGRAM!

cvmso021

Mar 26, 2009, 12:19:24 AM3/26/09
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
I've lowered the price to my wholesale program! It's no longer a one-
time price of $39.95 for everything, nor is it is $24.95 for half. You
now get EVERYTHING that the wholesale membership has always offered
for a one-time payment of $19.95 and you're set for life!

No more paying high prices! We've simplified everything for you and
now can enjoy the benefits of getting more products, or starting your
own at-home business! If you don't absolutely love it, you may return
the kit back to us within 30 days, but we'll still allow you to keep
your wholesale membership! So as long as you're a member, you'll
continue to receive wholesale prices all day, every day, until you opt-
out of being a loyal customer.

Just visit http://www.menomintreasures.net/wholesale.cfm for more
information or to sign up!