New Google OLA chat room

patricia grant

Aug 8, 2008, 7:16:18 PM8/8/08
to ola-onlineauct...@googlegroups.com
Hi Metzy. I would like to join your group for discussing OLA in  positive way. And, other topics as well. I promise to be good. LOL! I just read your post on OLA and it said if I sent you an emal, you can approve me that way, and then I won't need to do it at the site? Is that correct? if so, plesae add me as a new member.Thanks for setting it up.
This is my other email address, and you can use this one or I prefer my yahoo email which is bright...@yahoo.com.

I'll come back later after I'm approved, and post. some comments.
Hugs, Patsy (brightgems4u)

bright...@yahoo.com

Aug 9, 2008, 5:22:16 PM8/9/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
Hey, this was so easy!! Al I did was email Metzy, and I come back
today, and I'm already here. Kewl!! I already have a Google account
too, so that made it even easier. Are we ready to rumble!! Tee Hee
Brightgems