WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE CHANGED ABOUT OLA?

SUZ

Aug 8, 2008, 9:02:02 PM8/8/08
to ola-onlineauct...@googlegroups.com
Under catagories, I would like to see COLLECTIBLES>Hinged Boxes  /since I have over 600 styles and no place inparticular to put them

SUZ

Aug 8, 2008, 10:16:29 PM8/8/08
to ola-onlineauct...@googlegroups.com
Please unsubscribe me from this group. I really don't have the time to do this.
Thanks,
Suz(suzisstuff)

MetzyMom

Aug 9, 2008, 9:28:12 PM8/9/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion

I'd like to see the feedback area listed by date instead of by auction
number. It is very frustrating to have to search through pages and
pages every time just to make sure I haven't missed anyone.

tamancam

Aug 10, 2008, 2:00:05 PM8/10/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion

oh, I would absolutely LOVE to be able to see if anyone is watching
any of my auctions! View counts are way up, but sales are about the
same [for me, anyway]! Being able to see watchers would let us see
trends better, IMHO

tamancam

Aug 10, 2008, 1:44:47 PM8/10/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion

I would like to see the verified buyer removed

Sunflfower

Aug 19, 2008, 12:19:39 PM8/19/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
All the suggestions so far are very good. I agree with them
wholeheartedly. I would like to add some suggestions about the
categories. I've read that they are going to have 4 levels but when
have they said that will be implemented? So many of the things I offer
aren't easy to categorize with the system as it exists. I will be very
happy when they improve the categories.

One thing feeBay had with the listing that I did like was that you
could type in a phrase and soon there would be a list of suggested
categories you could choose from for your primary and even secondary
listing. But I don't know how it worked and I haven't been over there
to list anything in almost a year, so I don't even know if they still
have it. Maybe they're charging extra to use it. ;)

I would also like to have the ability to create folders in o-mail
instead of one huge file with the old ones falling off at the bottom.
It's a confusing mess. At least my inbox is! :(

Thanks for reading my rant. This is a great discussion group! Thanks
for setting it up!!

~Sunflower

LIN FROM JIM AND LIN SHOW

Aug 25, 2008, 10:06:25 PM8/25/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
I agree catagories need some work,but I think it will get there.

I would like to have a delete button for unsold items that are
no longer available. When I want to relist a item I dislike
having to go thru things that I have disposed of in other ways.
Short list is always better.

lin

cajunteacher2

Sep 11, 2008, 6:10:56 PM9/11/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion

I would like to see them separate the models categories..like
1 for cars
1 for trucks
1 for trains
etc...
too hard to dig through them all when all you want is cars!!