Wholesale Programs; Good or Bad?

cvmso021

Feb 12, 2009, 7:30:41 AM2/12/09
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
After making a previous post I decided to create one of my own about
wholesale programs. Times are tough for many people, and many have no
jobs, are facing foreclosure on their homes, and are becoming homeless
and don't know what to do. There are a lot of scams out there on how
to make money and become rich quick and get out of the financial
crisis. Some even include big companies looking for others to sell
their products on places like the bay. Let's face it, selling there
wont make you money, but can cost you a ton in fees even if your
products don't sell, but we all know that, right?

I created a wholesale program (roughly 4 years ago, but added onto my
website 4 months ago) that I believe works very well for anyone,
especially those that are on a budget. While many companies are
charging monthly fees, like $49.99, $99.99, or even $299.99 or even
higher! I'm taking what OLA has been doing, only I've taken the deal a
step further. While OLA charges founding memberships at $196 for the
first year and $96 per year after that for life (or until you cancel),
I thought of something that I believe works better and works very well
for my wholesale membership programs.

I offer 2 different types of wholesale memberships. The first one is
for those who want to sell products or get the wholesale price
discounts, and comes with all the products I have to offer, all at
wholesale prices. It's only $24.99! The second option is the wholesale
package which comes with everything that the $24.99 package comes
with, with added material. For just $39.99, wholesalers get wholesale
prices to over 5 million products along with business materials to
start your own business.

What comes with the business materials?

You will receive 2 World Of Products Catalogs, 2 Summerfield Terrace
Catalogs, 2 Family Avenue Catalogs, 2 Bayberry Lane Catalogs, 2 Big
Value Book Catalogs, 2 Song Bird Valley Catalogs, 2 Simply For You
Catalogs, 1 Big Four Manual, 1 Yellow Price List, 1 Pack of 100 2-Part
Order Forms, 1 Pack of 25 Direct Mail Envelopes and access to over 5
million products!

You get all of that for just $39.99!

So what is it that I do that OLA does similar?

OLA charges $8 per month for a seller, but why not pay yearly and get
it done and over with for just $96? That is if you can afford it!
However, I don't charge monthly and I don't charge yearly! Let's take
a look at some facts.

Some of my competitors are charging $29.99 per month for a wholesale
membership. Let's say you're in it for life and actually are in it for
20 years. During those 20 years, you've actually spent nearly $7,200
on a membership that you could have saved as a profit!

Others charge $19.95 per month, so let's say you're with them for 2
years. You just dished out $478.80 to a company and that $478.80
should have remained in your pocket!

So here's what I do, because I know you've been patiently waiting.

I charge a one time membership fee of just $24.99 or $39.99 and you're
set for life. So if you're with us for 20 years, what did the
membership cost you? Other than $25 or even $40 that you make back,
but if you were to have been paying yearly, the cost would be as
little as 50 cents per year. Broken down still further and it's like
paying 4 cents per month for those 20 years!

Or what if you're with us for 2 years? At the $39.99 one time only
fee, 2 years is like getting a membership for $19.99 per year. Broken
down further and it's like paying $1.67 per month!

The point is, why pay monthly when the long run doesn't pay off? By
choosing my wholesale membership plans that are a one time payment
only and you're set for life, you can save hundreds even thousands of
dollars in the long run. In poor economic times, or anytime really,
can you afford to pay thousands of dollars in your lifetime? Don't
worry I couldn't afford it either. That's why I made the membership
levels a one time only fee and you're set for life. You can even
cancel at anytime, but why would you when you can be making money and
getting ready for an economic turnaround?

So are wholesale programs bad or good?

In my demonstration I showed you how they can be bad by showing you
the long term costs, but I also showed you the same long term cost in
a good way; the way I do it. I know what it's like to not have money,
I know what it's like to lose your home and have to move or be close
to being homeless. Yes, I was close to being homeless at one time. So
I know how to work for my customers and wholesale members to give them
and you the best deals and help you make money.

So do I make money off from wholesale memberships?

In truth, the answer is NO. I don't want to make money on wholesale
memberships. I'm more interested in helping you make extra money and
putting money back into your pockets.

Additional ways to save
I switched website hosting companies back in November 2008, and one of
the cool features they offer is the implementation of rewards points.
So now I offer 2 points per dollar spent to registered customers. Each
reward point is equivalent to $1. Being a registered customer you can
shop on my website or in my OLA store and earn points! To redeem
points, you can log into your account and begin shopping for products
and get them for free! Points don't cover shipping costs.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope you have learned
something, and will sign up on my site as a wholesaler or even as a
register customer.

Mat
www.ola.com/store/cvmso021
www.menomintreasures.net