I would like to see OLA as a payment option to add..

tinypa...@juno.com

Aug 25, 2008, 5:48:08 PM8/25/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
There is another form of on-line payments that is more secure than
Paypal. And not money hungry.

Its called Revolution Money Exchange or RME as everyone is calling
it.

Things to know about RME they are a Member FDIC. What does this mean
to you? It means if something happens you won't lose your money in
holding with them. (Unlike Paypal) With RME you do not pay fee's to
receive money from another RME member (Unlike Paypal) The small change
Paypal charges you to receive a paypal payment add's up!!

Its easy and fast to open an account. One thing besides what is stated
about is, they DO NOT get involved with payments. (yes you guessed it
Unlike Paypal) Paypal will take the money from your paypal account
BEFORE they even contact you. They are now even talking about
"holding" some funds before releasing them to you. I think it was like
21 days.

Not with RME. For a buyer to use RME they first have to have the money
IN their RME account. (Unlike Paypal). Ex. if a buyer pay's with
paypal and they use their credit card or bank, YES they can dispute
the charge with their bank or credit card. AND guess who paypal takes
the money back from even though they said it was ok to ship. Yep YOU
the seller.

Not so with RME. And yes you will get a "debit" card to take money out
at ATM's. You can also free use a transfer from RME to your bank
account on file.

If you would like to sign up for RME or join eMail me for more
information I will reply within 24hrs.

OLA please add Revolution Money Exchange or RME to the list of
payments that are/can be a choice for seller to offer their buyers.

Email me at Tinypa...@juno.com for a link to sign up fast at RME.

Sunflfower

Sep 12, 2008, 7:16:32 PM9/12/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
I agree that it would be nice to add RME as another choice for our
buyers. I have used once it as a seller and my buyer and I sailed thru
the transaction w/o any problems. It's easy! I recommend it! :)