Welcome To The OLA OnlineAuction Discussion Group!!!

wal...@uneedspeed.net

Aug 7, 2008, 8:04:06 PM8/7/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
Please Take A Minute To Introduce Yourself so that we all, whether we
joined today or 2 years from today, will be able to identify each
other.

Please remember that this is a PUBLIC FORUM and that any personal
information you post can be read by ANYONE, whether they are a member
or not.

Please keep your posts, discussions, ideas, etc. POSITIVE. Concerns
and questions are always welcome as long as they are put in a positive
context. Answers to concerns, questions, ideas, etc. should also be
put into a positive context. No one expects that we will always
agree, but common courtesy will be the main-stay of this group.

Trolls are likely to show up and should not be responded to... EVER.
Let's show our 'True Colors' by not engaging in battle with them.
This should also be practiced on all sites where we post, not just
this one.

Draggo...@q.com

Aug 7, 2008, 8:26:37 PM8/7/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
Hi, I'm here, for what it's worth. This is a great idea! I don't know
how much I'll be able to get in for now, but I will try! Thanks for
inviting me! Jen

wal...@uneedspeed.net

Aug 7, 2008, 8:34:00 PM8/7/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion

Shoot... I don't know how much time I'LL spend doing this... lol...

Draggo...@q.com

Aug 7, 2008, 8:36:54 PM8/7/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
LOL! We all live and learn!

ke...@gsinet.net

Aug 7, 2008, 11:59:38 PM8/7/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
OK, I thought I posted and it said successful, I don't know where it
went. LOL Anyway, this is callmemomo and I am here and will come back
as often as I can.

On Aug 7, 8:36 pm, DraggonTag...@q.com wrote:
> LOL! We all live and learn!
>
> On Aug 7, 7:34 pm, wals...@uneedspeed.net wrote:
>

> > Shoot... I don't know how much time I'LL spend doing this... lol...- Hide quoted text -

tama...@yahoo.com

Aug 8, 2008, 12:24:21 AM8/8/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion

Thanks for the invite ~ this will be great!

Cyndi / tamancam
Message has been deleted

kaysatticspace

Aug 8, 2008, 9:58:56 AM8/8/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
I'm here! I hope this is a great success! Kathy

kittenstre...@yahoo.com

Aug 8, 2008, 5:43:43 PM8/8/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
Hi guys!
> > Cyndi / tamancam- Hide quoted text -

CaptD...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2008, 6:51:05 PM8/8/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
I'm here and I think this is a GREAT idea.. Good way to throw out some
ideas and see where it takes us! One persons idea can possibly change
the way my biz flows so I am all for it!!
Capt Donna

Drago...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2008, 1:41:53 PM8/9/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
Here's the Nosy Dragonmum2 !! I'll be posting key words, etc, here -
and trying to chat a bit - can only do so much, but this is a great
opportunity for spreading our word, especially to the almighty search
engines!!!

eileen*tory

Aug 9, 2008, 12:40:57 PM8/9/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion
Greetings, fellow OLA members. I will try to get over here as often
as possible. flora55

MetzyMom

Aug 9, 2008, 8:36:02 PM8/9/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion

That's precisely it!!! We probably won't do a whole lot of chatting,
but we will get our stores and items fed into Google this way... and
have fun doing it!!!

TheTreasureShelf

Aug 9, 2008, 9:03:37 PM8/9/08
to OLA OnlineAuction Discussion

Hi Everyone! Im here! LOL Thanks for the approval MetzyMom and this
group is definitely a great idea for getting OLA out there!

~Paula~