WhatsApp Support - OKT SHIPPING & TRADING LTD., Istanbul - Turkey

Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

Nov 16, 2020, 8:11:35 AM11/16/20
to Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

RE: WhatsApp Support - OKT SHIPPING & TRADING LTD., Istanbul - Turkey

Support is now just a WhatsApp away.

WhatsApp Line: +90 530 415 14 12

Please donot hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance or advice on;

-          Docking & Repairs in Turkish Shipyards,

-          Newbuildings in Turkish Shipyards,

-          Sale & Purchase / Demolition,

-          Turkish Shipyards & Shipping,

-          Other issues regarding Turkey.

The new client support applies the principles of client service in helping customers solve problems and make decisions for customer success.

You can also reach us by;

E-mail: o...@oktshipping.com

Other:

cid:image3d3d85.PNG@dd752ef2.48ac90a0 cid:image6b01b9.PNG@2863baad.4a971b11 cid:imaged880db.PNG@72b9f4ed.4690c036

For more information, please contact OKT Shipping Researchers at rese...@oktshipping.com

Best regards,

Osman Kaya Turan

OKT Shipping & Trading Ltd.

About OKT Shipping Limited
OKT Shipping is the Turkey’s leading provider of integrated shipyard & shipping services to complement its core Turkish & Worldwide Shipyards’ Representation business together with Shipbrokerage, Site Team Supervision and Research & Marine Consultancy. In Istanbul - Turkey, OKT Shipping creates a fertile environment for Worldwide ship owners and shipyards as well as finance institutions, by bringing together connections, know-how and expertise through its services.

More than 25 years’ experience in the industries both shipping and shipyards, we together with our represented Turkish and Worldwide yards strive to provide our clients and partners with the best service.

OKT SHIPPING & TRADING LTD.

Şemsettin Günaltay Cad. Köseoğlu İş Merkezi Kat:4 No: 152/20 Kazasker - Kadıköy ISTANBUL TURKEY

T +90 216 356 22 82 F +90 216 356 22 84 E o...@oktshipping.com

offıcıal dealers & yard REPRESENTATIVES (dd & repaırs)

SHIPBROKERS & BUILDERS (NB / Sale & Purchase / Demolıtıon)

Sıte Team Supervısıon ın Chına & Turkey

RESEARCH & MARINE CONSULTANTS

image001.png
image002.png