Towage of Floating Dock (Busan, Korea to Zhoushan, China)

Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

Oct 3, 2019, 4:19:51 AM10/3/19
to Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

RE: Towage of Floating Dock (Busan, Korea to Zhoushan, China)

Good day,

For our close clients, we need quote for towage of their floating dock (abt. 230 m x 45 m) from Busan, Korea to Zhoushan, China.

Please note that the towing is planned tentatively for middle of December.

In case you show interest, please let us know asap.

Thank you in advance and kindly await your support.

Best regards,

Osman Kaya TURAN
Managing Director

Naval Architect and Marine Engineer (MBA, MSc)

Also a Member of the Foreign Relations Commission of TURKISH SHIPBUILDERS’ ASSOCIATION (GISBIR)

OKT SHIPPING & TRADING LTD.

Şemsettin Günaltay Cad. Köseoğlu İş Merkezi Kat:4 No: 152/20 Kazasker - Kadıköy ISTANBUL TURKEY

T +90 216 356 22 82 F +90 216 356 22 84 M +90 530 415 14 12 E o...@oktshipping.com

v  SHIPBROKERS (NB / SalE & Purchase / Demolıtıon)

v  REPRESENTATIVES (TurkIsh & Worldwıde Shıpyards)

v  Sıte Team Supervısıon ın Chına & Turkey

v  RESEARCH & MARINE CONSULTANTS

SOME OF OUR REPRESENTED WORLDWIDE SHIPYARDS & WORKSHOP LOCATIONS

Turkey

Istanbul - Yalova - Black Sea - Eastern Mediterranean

Southwestern Europe  & Mediterranean

Portugal (Lisbon) - Croatia - Malta - North Cyprus

Black Sea

Romania - Inebolu Turkey – Ukraine - Danube River

North Europe & Baltic

UK – Netherlands – Sweden - Poland – Benelux –

Estonia - Lithuania – Finland

America

The Panama Canal - North America - Central America

Caribbean Sea - South America

Far East

North China - Central China (Shanghai region) - South China

Singapore - Indonesia - Korea - Vietnam - Philippines

Persian Gulf

Oman - UAE – Qatar – Saudi Arabia

Africa

Las Palmas, Gran Canarias - South Africa - Namibia

Cameroon - Ivory Coast - Senegal

image002.png