Happy New Year from OKT Shipping - Istanbul

Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

Dec 23, 2019, 11:48:33 AM12/23/19
to Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

OKT SHIPPING & TRADING LTD.

Şemsettin Günaltay Cad. Köseoğlu İş Merkezi

Kat: 4 No: 152/20 Kazasker - Kadıköy ISTANBUL TURKEY

+90 216 356 22 82+90 216 356 22 84

o...@oktshipping.com

offıcıal dealers & yard REPRESENTATIVES (dd & repaırs)

SHIPBROKERS & BUILDERS (NB / Sale & Purchase / Demolıtıon)

Sıte Team Supervısıon ın Chına & Turkey

RESEARCH & MARINE CONSULTANTS

Let's Talk for 2020!

To learn more about our represented yards for foreign owners/managers and successful newbuilding, docking, conversion & repairs in Turkey, contact Osman Kaya Turan at +90 530 415 14 12 or o...@oktshipping.com.

We want to help you to have a smooth, easy shipyard experience in Turkey and of course with our other extensive services!

image001.png
oledata.mso
image011.jpg