Updates From Turkish Shipyards on COVID-19

Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

Jun 23, 2020, 6:24:29 AM6/23/20
to Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping - Istanbul

Updates From Turkish Shipyards on COVID-19

Last month, we published our Updates From Turkish Shipyards on COVID-19 and already delivered our close clients. As OKT Shipping, during these pandemic days, we will continue to update you with upcoming updates.

OKT Shipping is the Turkey’s leading provider of integrated shipyard & shipping services to complement its core Shipyard Representation business, bringing our connections, experience and research to our international client base. At present the company is located near of Bağdat Avenue which is the most popular destination of Anatolian side of Istanbul.

We with more than 25 years of experience create a fertile environment for worldwide ship owners and shipyards as well as finance institutions, by bringing together connections, know-how and expertise through the following services:

·         Representation (Turkish Shipyards for Global Shipowners)

·         Shipbrokerage (NB / Sale & Purchase / Demolition)

·         Site Team Supervision in China & Turkey

·         Research & Marine Consultancy

If you also would like to receive our above report on “Updates From Turkish Shipyards on COVID-19”, please make your request by filling the following. Our team or our Global partners in your territory will process your request immediately.

* Indicates required fields

1. Please enter your details

Company*:

Name*:

Job Title*:

Address*:

Phone*:

Mobile:

2. Any positive OR negative experience with a Turkish yard? When and please give us some details.

3. Do you want us to assist you to find suitable Turkish yard(s) for your docking, repair/conversion or newbuilding enquiries (Our office or Our Partners in your region will contact you accordingly)?

Thank you for your interest. Please also pay attention to below note**.

** This report is commercial-in-confidence. The recipient of this report agrees to hold all information presented within as confidential and agree not to use or disclose, or allow to use or disclosure of the said information to unauthorized parties, directly or indirectly, irrespective of the acceptance or rejection of the presentation or at any time before, during or after an agreement has been reached, without prior written consent.

About OKT Shipping Limited
OKT Shipping is the Turkey’s leading provider of integrated shipyard & shipping services to complement its core Turkish & Worldwide Shipyards’ Representation business together with Shipbrokerage, Site Team Supervision and Research & Marine Consultancy. In Istanbul - Turkey, OKT Shipping creates a fertile environment for Worldwide ship owners and shipyards as well as finance institutions, by bringing together connections, know-how and expertise through its services.

For e-mail address change or additional subscribe, please send your details to rese...@oktshipping.com.

If you wish to no longer receive these messages you can unsubscribe below.

OKT SHIPPING & TRADING LTD.

Şemsettin Günaltay Cad. Köseoğlu İş Merkezi Kat:4 No: 152/20 Kazasker - Kadıköy ISTANBUL TURKEY

T +90 216 356 22 82 F +90 216 356 22 84 E o...@oktshipping.com

offıcıal dealers & yard REPRESENTATIVES (dd & repaırs)

SHIPBROKERS & BUILDERS (NB / Sale & Purchase / Demolıtıon)

Sıte Team Supervısıon ın Chına & Turkey

RESEARCH & MARINE CONSULTANTS

image002.png
image001.png