Update - Nor-Shipping 2019 – Oslo, Norway / OKT SHIPPING & TRADING LTD. - Istanbul

Osman Kaya Turan - Turkey

May 31, 2019, 6:43:34 PM5/31/19
to Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping - Istanbul

RE: Update - Nor-Shipping 2019 – Oslo, Norway / OKT SHIPPING & TRADING LTD. - Istanbul

Dear Friends,

Good day!

Due to Nor-Shipping 2019 and 1st Mare Forum Oslo 2019 (to be held  (afternoon) on Monday 3rd), I will be in Oslo between 2 June, Sunday to 8 June, Saturday 2019 and will also appreciate to visit you in your premises or meet you at the exhibition/another place to discuss further on our following services;

  1. Turkish Shipyards’ Representation for Norwegian & Worldwide Owners/Managers,

  1. Worldwide Shipyards’ Representation for Turkish Owners/Managers,

  1. Shipbrokerage (NB / Sale & Purchase / Demolition),

  1. Our Site Team Supervision Services in China & Turkey (New Building, Conversion & Repairs)

We kindly await your reply in order to arrange an appointment.

Saygılarımla / ​Best Regards / Med vennlig hilsen

Osman Kaya TURAN
Managing Director

Naval Architect and Marine Engineer (MBA, MSc)

Also a Member of the Foreign Relations Commission of TURKISH SHIPBUILDERS’ ASSOCIATION (GISBIR)

OKT SHIPPING & TRADING LTD.

Şemsettin Günaltay Cad. Köseoğlu İş Merkezi Kat:4 No: 152/20 Kazasker - Kadıköy ISTANBUL TURKEY

T +90 216 356 22 82 F +90 216 356 22 84 M +90 530 415 14 12 E o...@oktshipping.com

v  SHIPBROKERS (NB / SalE & Purchase / Demolıtıon)

v  REPRESENTATIVES (TurkIsh & Worldwıde Shıpyards)

v  Sıte Team Supervısıon ın Chına & Turkey

v  RESEARCH & MARINE CONSULTANTS

.

image001.png