Our Turkish Shipyards’ Update

Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

Dec 9, 2019, 6:16:22 AM12/9/19
to Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

OKT Shipping Limited (ISTANBUL)

Turkish Shipyards’ Representation Department (Newbuilding, Docking, Repairs and Conversion)

RE: Our Turkish Shipyards’ Update

Dear our good clients and friends,

For worldwide owners, as we are Local Brokers of Turkish Shipyards with more than 25 years experience, we would like to update you that due to scrubber, bwts and conversion projects, our represented Turkish repair yards are having full capacity for the 1st Q 2020 and after. Therefore, in case you have any enquiry for docking, repairs and conversion in our good yards recently, please contact with us accordingly.

Similar to above, our good newbuilding yards are reaching their full capacities and we will also appreciate to learn your newbuilding and conversion plans even at initial stages.

Since 1993, a look back through the archives shows that this is an occasion worthy of a proper recognition of our company of ship repair, maintenance, conversion and refit services. In fact, our team has worked on such a huge variety of vessels over the years that it would be a challenge to think of a type vessel that our team has not worked on as Shipyard Managers, Naval Architect & Marine Engineers and of course Shipyard Brokers.

Thank you in advance and we will appreciate to receive your kind enquiries accordingly.

Best Regards,

Osman Kaya TURAN
Managing Director

Naval Architect and Marine Engineer (MBA, MSc)

Also a Member of the Foreign Relations Commission of TURKISH SHIPBUILDERS’ ASSOCIATION (GISBIR)

+90 530 415 14 12

o...@oktshipping.com

About OKT Shipping Limited
OKT Shipping is the Turkey’s leading provider of integrated shipyard & shipping services to complement its core Turkish & Worldwide Shipyards’ Representation business together with Shipbrokerage, Site Team Supervision and Research & Marine Consultancy. In Istanbul - Turkey, OKT Shipping creates a fertile environment for Worldwide ship owners and shipyards as well as finance institutions, by bringing together connections, know-how and expertise through its services.

For e-mail address change or additional subscribe, please send your details to rese...@oktshipping.com.

If you wish to no longer receive these messages you can unsubscribe below.

OKT SHIPPING & TRADING LTD.

Şemsettin Günaltay Cad. Köseoğlu İş Merkezi Kat:4 No: 152/20 Kazasker - Kadıköy ISTANBUL TURKEY

T +90 216 356 22 82 F +90 216 356 22 84 E o...@oktshipping.com

offıcıal dealers & yard REPRESENTATIVES (dd & repaırs)

SHIPBROKERS & BUILDERS (NB / Sale & Purchase / Demolıtıon)

Sıte Team Supervısıon ın Chına & Turkey

RESEARCH & MARINE CONSULTANTS

image001.png