Our updated Turkish Shipyards' Portfolio

Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

Aug 21, 2020, 4:05:55 AM8/21/20
to Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

Re: Our updated Turkish Shipyards’ Portfolio

Dear Our Valued Clients,

We have updated our Turkish Shipyards’ Portfolio for our International Ship Owners/Managers.

In order to provide you a wide area network with our local expertise, we are ready with our new alternatives and kindly await your docking, repair and conversion enquiries.

Newbuilding enquiries are also welcomed.

cid:OhUFitJpXDrrfdDlFOFf

cid:3zPm48zurMo0R9RsIrvs

cid:DKC51DPdCWaTvIX4vcvc

Best regards,

Osman Kaya TURAN
Managing Director

Naval Architect and Marine Engineer (MBA, MSc)

OKT SHIPPING & TRADING LTD.

Şemsettin Günaltay Cad. Köseoğlu İş Merkezi Kat:4 No: 152/20 Kazasker - Kadıköy ISTANBUL TURKEY

T +90 216 356 22 82 F +90 216 356 22 84 M +90 530 415 14 12 E o...@oktshipping.com

offıcıal dealers & yard REPRESENTATIVES (dd & repaırs)

SHIPBROKERS & BUILDERS (NB / Sale & Purchase / Demolıtıon)

Sıte Team Supervısıon ın Chına & Turkey

RESEARCH & MARINE CONSULTANTS

image008.png
image009.png