COVID-19's impact on Global Maritime Industry

Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

May 10, 2021, 10:03:37 AM5/10/21
to Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

OKT Shipping Limited (ISTANBUL)

Ship Newbuilding, Docking & Repair Division

E-mail: o...@oktshipping.com

RE: COVID-19's impact on Global Maritime Industry

The worldwide survey and scientific research to assess the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic on Global Maritime Industry finalized and published.

As OKT Shipping, we are proud to contribute the above mentioned article and thanking to researchers.

The impact of the global pandemic looks to have both short-term and long-term consequences. This is likely to create a ‘new normal’ for the future of businesses across the sector.

How will maritime industry and shipyards cope with the coronavirus pandemic – now and in the months ahead? With the global impact of the coronavirus pandemic, there comes a pressing need to understand the effect of this crisis on Global Maritime Industry.

How can we learn from all of this?

Learn more about how the research forecast the short and long-term effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and the effect on Global Maritime Industry in this attached article.

Best Regards,

Osman Kaya TURAN
Managing Director

+90 530 415 14 12

o...@oktshipping.com

cid:image008.png@01D6DBC0.B19C1B90

Docking, Repairs, Conversions and Newbuildings in Turkey & Worldwide

More than 25 years’ experience, OKT Shipping and their International partners serve top European Shipping Companies for their yard selection in Turkey and Worldwide.

We are trying to keep some available spaces for our close owners in most of our yards but your earlier enquiries are welcomed for Summer season.

We want to help you to have a smooth, effective shipyard experience and of course with our other extensive services such as S&P, Worldwide Yards’ Representation, Supervision and Demolition!

To learn more our successful newbuilding, docking, conversion & repairs in Turkey, kindly contact Osman Kaya Turan at +90 530 415 14 12 or o...@oktshipping.com.

OKT SHIPPING & TRADING LTD.

Şemsettin Günaltay Cad. Köseoğlu İş Merkezi

Kat: 4 No: 152/20 Kazasker - Kadıköy ISTANBUL TURKEY

+90 216 356 22 82+90 216 356 22 84

o...@oktshipping.com

offıcıal dealers & yard REPRESENTATIVES (dd & repaırs)

SHIPBROKERS & BUILDERS (NB / Sale & Purchase / Demolıtıon)

Sıte Team Supervısıon ın Chına & Turkey

RESEARCH & MARINE CONSULTANTS

cid:image002.png@01D6DA1C.D5C9CD00

About OKT Shipping Limited
OKT Shipping is the Turkey’s leading provider of integrated shipyard & shipping services to complement its core Turkish & Worldwide Shipyards’ Representation business together with Shipbrokerage, Site Team Supervision and Research & Marine Consultancy. In Istanbul - Turkey, OKT Shipping creates a fertile environment for Worldwide ship owners and shipyards as well as finance institutions, by bringing together connections, know-how and expertise through its services.

image002.png
image008.png
image001.jpg
COVID-19's impact on Global Maritime Industry - OKT Shipping.pdf