Happy New Year from OKT Shipping - Istanbul

Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

Dec 30, 2020, 4:38:01 AM12/30/20
to Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

http://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/pacific-s3/tk1-medias/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/iStock_000042128648_Medium.jpg

ISTANBUL – TURKEY

Wishing every day of the new year to be filled

with success, happiness and prosperity for you, happy New Year!

Hope that new year will come with the new lights at the end of the tunnel,

stop the outbreak and inspire us to motivate new goals.

cid:image002.png@01D6DA1C.D5C9CD00

cid:image008.png@01D6DBC0.B19C1B90

cid:image3d3d85.PNG@dd752ef2.48ac90a0 cid:image6b01b9.PNG@2863baad.4a971b11  cid:imaged880db.PNG@72b9f4ed.4690c036  cid:image007.jpg@01D6DA1C.D5C9CD00

Docking, Repairs, Conversions and Newbuildings in Turkey

To learn more our successful newbuilding, docking, conversion & repairs in Turkey, kindly contact Osman Kaya Turan at +90 530 415 14 12 or o...@oktshipping.com.

For more than 25 years of experience, we want to help you to have a smooth, effective shipyard experience in Turkey and of course with our other extensive services such as S&P, Worldwide Yards’ Representation, Supervision and Demolition!

OKT SHIPPING & TRADING LTD.

Şemsettin Günaltay Cad. Köseoğlu İş Merkezi

Kat: 4 No: 152/20 Kazasker - Kadıköy ISTANBUL TURKEY

+90 216 356 22 82+90 216 356 22 84

o...@oktshipping.com

offıcıal dealers & yard REPRESENTATIVES (dd & repaırs)

SHIPBROKERS & BUILDERS (NB / Sale & Purchase / Demolıtıon)

Sıte Team Supervısıon ın Chına & Turkey

RESEARCH & MARINE CONSULTANTS

image001.jpg
image002.png
image004.png
image005.png
image006.png
image007.jpg
image008.png

Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

Dec 23, 2021, 9:06:40 AM12/23/21
to Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

http://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/pacific-s3/tk1-medias/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/iStock_000042128648_Medium.jpg

ISTANBUL – TURKEY

Wishing every day of the new year to be filled

with success, happiness and prosperity for you, happy New Year!

Hope that new year will come with the new lights at the end of the tunnel,

stop the outbreak and inspire us to motivate new goals.

cid:image002.png@01D6DA1C.D5C9CD00

cid:image008.png@01D6DBC0.B19C1B90

Docking, Repairs, Conversions and Newbuildings in Turkey & Worldwide

More than 25 years’ experience, OKT Shipping and their International partners serve top European Shipping Companies for their yard selection in Turkey and Worldwide.

To learn more our successful newbuilding, docking, conversion & repairs in Turkey & Worldwide, kindly contact Osman Kaya Turan at +90 530 415 14 12 or o...@oktshipping.com.

OKT SHIPPING & TRADING LTD.

Şemsettin Günaltay Cad. Köseoğlu İş Merkezi

Kat: 4 No: 152/20 Kazasker - Kadıköy ISTANBUL TURKEY

+90 216 356 22 82+90 216 356 22 84

o...@oktshipping.com

offıcıal dealers & yard REPRESENTATIVES (dd & repaırs)

SHIPBROKERS & BUILDERS (NB / Sale & Purchase / Demolıtıon)

Sıte Team Supervısıon ın Chına & Turkey

RESEARCH & MARINE CONSULTANTS

cid:image002.png@01D6DA1C.D5C9CD00

About OKT Shipping Limited
OKT Shipping is the Turkey’s leading provider of integrated shipyard & shipping services to complement its core Turkish & Worldwide Shipyards’ Representation business together with Shipbrokerage, Site Team Supervision and Research & Marine Consultancy. In Istanbul - Turkey, OKT Shipping creates a fertile environment for Worldwide ship owners and shipyards as well as finance institutions, by bringing together connections, know-how and expertise through its services.

image001.jpg
image002.png
image003.png

Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

Dec 27, 2022, 7:24:32 AM12/27/22
to Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

WISHING YOU A HAPPY 2023

GALATA TOWER, ONE OF THE ICONS OF ISTANBUL

Considered among the oldest towers in the world and one of the symbols of Istanbul, Galata Tower was included in the UNESCO World Heritage Temporary List in 2013

With the farewell to 2022, we wish to take the chance to express our appreciation for your full support in 2022.

OKT Shipping is your loyal solution partner in Turkey and your vessels / newbuildings will be on the top priority list as usual in our yards. Warmly again welcome you to visit our company / yards / Turkey in 2023.

 We much prefer Elite shipowners and shipyards who like our service and continue with us. It would be hard to find a better group than already we have. So, we hope to continue to with our current clients and new ones having the same philosophy, reflecting a consensus that understands our operation, approves of our policies, and shares our expectations. And we hope to deliver on those expectations since we believe in the power of knowledge and long-term cooperation.

Wishing every day of the new year to be filled

with success, happiness and prosperity for you, happy New Year!

Docking, Repairs, Retrofits and Newbuildings in Turkey & Worldwide

Around 30 years’ experience, OKT Shipping and their International official partners serve top World Shipping Companies for their yard selection in Turkey and Worldwide.

We specialize in: Newbuilding contracting, Docking, Repairs & Retrofits, Sale and Purchase of second-hand vessels, Ship inspection & Audits, Site team supervision, Ship financing and other Representations.

Our Docking, Repair, Retrofit and Newbuilding Division have exclusive representations and/or close cooperation with the major state and private owned shipyards in Far East (China, Korea, Japan), Singapore, Indonesia, Middle East, America, Baltic, North Europe, East Mediterranean, Black Sea and as well as in our home country Turkey.

OKT SHIPPING & TRADING LTD.

Şemsettin Günaltay Cad. Köseoğlu İş Merkezi

Kat: 4 No: 152/20 Kazasker - Kadıköy ISTANBUL TURKEY

+90 216 356 22 82+90 216 356 22 84

o...@oktshipping.com

offıcıal dealers & yard REPRESENTATIVES (dd & repaırs)

SHIPBROKERS & BUILDERS (NB / Sale & Purchase / Demolıtıon)

Sıte Team Supervısıon ın Chına & Turkey

RESEARCH & MARINE CONSULTANTS

image002.png
image001.jpg
image003.png

Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

Dec 20, 2023, 1:43:48 PM12/20/23
to Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

WISHING YOU A HAPPY 2024!

MAIDEN'S TOWER, ONE OF THE ICONS OF ISTANBUL

the tower, which is thought to have been built in 410 BC, on a small islet at the southern entrance of the Bosphorus strait, 200 m (220 yd) from the coast of Üsküdar neighborhood in İstanbul. It is one of the most popular landmarks and monuments of the city, with a history that spans over two millennia.

We wish to take the chance to express our appreciation for your full support in 2023 and warmly again welcome you to visit us in 2024.