Last call for COVID-19 Maritime Business Impact Survey

Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

Jul 29, 2020, 8:23:19 AM7/29/20
to Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

Last call for Our COVID-19 Business Impact Survey

Take the survey and learn the results free!

https://forms.gle/GD3GCSoM32EXP5GFA

If you are interested in global maritime, shipping, shipyards, ship finance and investments business and to assess the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic on Global Maritime Industry, you can still join our survey until Tuesday 4 August afternoon.

You will find your answers.

OKT Shipping will share the results with you. As a result, you can gain valuable insights into how your peers are doing since our surveys receive high interest worldwide.

Take the survey now!

https://forms.gle/GD3GCSoM32EXP5GFA

For more information, please contact OKT Shipping Researchers at rese...@oktshipping.com

About OKT Shipping Limited
OKT Shipping is the Turkey’s leading provider of integrated shipyard & shipping services to complement its core Turkish & Worldwide Shipyards’ Representation business together with Shipbrokerage, Site Team Supervision and Research & Marine Consultancy. In Istanbul - Turkey, OKT Shipping creates a fertile environment for Worldwide ship owners and shipyards as well as finance institutions, by bringing together connections, know-how and expertise through its services.

OKT SHIPPING & TRADING LTD.

Şemsettin Günaltay Cad. Köseoğlu İş Merkezi Kat:4 No: 152/20 Kazasker - Kadıköy ISTANBUL TURKEY

T +90 216 356 22 82 F +90 216 356 22 84 E o...@oktshipping.com

offıcıal dealers & yard REPRESENTATIVES (dd & repaırs)

SHIPBROKERS & BUILDERS (NB / Sale & Purchase / Demolıtıon)

Sıte Team Supervısıon ın Chına & Turkey

RESEARCH & MARINE CONSULTANTS

image001.png