Posidonia Exhibition 2022 - Athens / OKT SHIPPING & TRADING LTD. - Istanbul

Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

May 16, 2022, 5:40:42 AM5/16/22
to OKT Shipping & Trading Ltd.

cid:image001.jpg@01D7BD12.3FBB9D00

OKT Shipping Limited (ISTANBUL)

E-mail: o...@oktshipping.com

RE: Posidonia Exhibition 2022 – Athens / OKT SHIPPING & TRADING LTD. - Istanbul

Dear Friends,

Good day! Due to Posidonia Exhibition 2022, we will be in Athens from 3th June Friday to 10th June Sunday and will also appreciate to visit you in your premises or meet you at the exhibition/another place to discuss further on our following services;

1.    Docking, BWTS Retrofit & Repairs in Turkish Shipyards,

2.    Newbuildings in Turkish Shipyards,

3.    Worldwide Shipyards’ Representation for Turkish Owners/Managers (Newbuilding, DD & Repairs),

4.    Official Dealerships of your other products and services in Turkish Market,

5.    Shipbrokerage (Newbuildings / Sale & Purchase / Demolition)

6.    Site Team Supervision in China & Turkey (New Building, Conversion & Repairs)

Thank you in advance for your kind reply and availabilities.

Best Regards,

Osman Kaya TURAN
Managing Director

+90 530 415 14 12

o...@oktshipping.com

cid:image008.png@01D6DBC0.B19C1B90

Docking, Repairs, Retrofits and Newbuildings in Turkey & Worldwide

Around 30 years’ experience, OKT Shipping and their International official partners serve top European Shipping Companies for their yard selection in Turkey and Worldwide.

OKT Shipping is the Turkey’s leading provider of integrated shipyard & shipping services to complement its core Turkish & Worldwide Shipyards’ Representation business together with Shipbrokerage, Site Team Supervision and Research & Marine Consultancy.

We specialize in: Newbuilding contracting, Docking, Repairs & Retrofits, Sale and Purchase of second hand vessels, Ship inspection & Audits, Site team supervision, Ship financing and other Representations.

Our Docking, Repair, Retrofit and Newbuilding Division have exclusive representations and/or close cooperation with the major state and private owned shipyards in Far East (China, Korea, Japan), Singapore, Indonesia, Middle East, America, Baltic, North Europe, East Mediterranean, Black Sea and as well as in our home country Turkey.

In Istanbul - Turkey, OKT Shipping creates a fertile environment for Worldwide ship owners and shipyards as well as finance institutions, by bringing together connections, know-how and expertise through its services.

OKT SHIPPING & TRADING LTD.

Şemsettin Günaltay Cad. Köseoğlu İş Merkezi

Kat: 4 No: 152/20 Kazasker - Kadıköy ISTANBUL TURKEY

+90 216 356 22 82+90 216 356 22 84

o...@oktshipping.com

offıcıal dealers & yard REPRESENTATIVES (dd & repaırs)

SHIPBROKERS & BUILDERS (NB / Sale & Purchase / Demolıtıon)

Sıte Team Supervısıon ın Chına & Turkey

RESEARCH & MARINE CONSULTANTS

cid:image002.png@01D6DA1C.D5C9CD00

image001.jpg