P/E MR Tanker - New Case

Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

Nov 26, 2021, 7:00:35 AM11/26/21
to Osman Kaya Turan - OKT Shipping

OKT Shipping Limited (ISTANBUL)

Ship Newbuilding, Docking & Repair Division

RE: P/E MR Tanker - New Case

Good day!

For our buyers, we are looking for a MR TANKER as foll:

  • Max 20 years old,
  • 35K Dwt range,
  • Target delivery 1Q 2022

In case you have candidates, Please reply with full description, Best asking price/Price ideas for quick deals and Location for inspection & delivery.

Only direct/exclusive units please, market candidates are well known.

Pnc units will be treated as such.

Best Regards,

Osman Kaya TURAN
Managing Director

About OKT Shipping Limited
OKT Shipping is the Turkey’s leading provider of integrated shipyard & shipping services to complement its core Turkish & Worldwide Shipyards’ Representation business together with Shipbrokerage, Site Team Supervision and Research & Marine Consultancy. In Istanbul - Turkey, OKT Shipping creates a fertile environment for Worldwide ship owners and shipyards as well as finance institutions, by bringing together connections, know-how and expertise through its services.

For e-mail address change or additional subscribe, please send your details to rese...@oktshipping.com.

If you wish to no longer receive these messages you can unsubscribe below.

OKT SHIPPING & TRADING LTD.

Şemsettin Günaltay Cad. Köseoğlu İş Merkezi Kat:4 No: 152/20 Kazasker - Kadıköy ISTANBUL TURKEY

T +90 216 356 22 82 F +90 216 356 22 84 E o...@oktshipping.com

SHIPBROKERS (NB / SalE & Purchase / Demolıtıon)

REPRESENTATIVES (TurkIsh & Worldwıde Shıpyards)

Sıte Team Supervısıon ın Chına & Turkey

RESEARCH & MARINE CONSULTANTS

image001.jpg
image006.png