READ Free ePUB The Precipice: Existential Risk and the Future of Humanity by Toby Ord on Iphone

Blogger Bloomer

Jul 15, 2022, 8:33:06 AM7/15/22
to ok...@googlegroups.com

^>>Read PDF The Precipice: Existential Risk and the Future of Humanity by Toby Ord on Audiobook Full Format. Read Online The Precipice: Existential Risk and the Future of Humanity Kindle Unlimited by Toby Ord is a great book to read and that's why I recommend reading or downloading ebook The Precipice: Existential Risk and the Future of Humanity for free in any format with visit the link button below.

[^]Download The Precipice: Existential Risk and the Future of Humanity on Textbook Full Version.

By : Toby Ord

The Precipice: Existential Risk and the Future of Humanity in Kindle/PDF/EPUB

>> CONTINUE HERE <<

Book Synopsis :

This urgent and eye-opening book makes the case that protecting humanity's future is the central challenge of our time.If all goes well, human history is just beginning. Our species could survive for billions of years - enough time to end disease, poverty, and injustice, and to flourish in ways unimaginable today. But this vast future is at risk. With the advent of nuclear weapons, humanity entered a new age, where we face existential catastrophes - those from which we could never come back. Since then, these dangers have only multiplied, from climate change to engineered pathogens and artificial intelligence. If we do not act fast to reach a place of safety, it will soon be too late.Drawing on over a decade of research, The Precipice explores the cutting-edge science behind the risks we face. It puts them in the context of the greater story of humanity: showing how ending these risks is among the most pressing moral issues of our time. And it points the way forward, to the actions .

Book Detail :

Tittle : The Precipice: Existential Risk and the Future of Humanity

Author : Toby Ord

Pages : 480 pages

Publisher : Hachette Books

Language :

ISBN-10 : 031648492X

ISBN-13 : 9780316484923

Supporting format: PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio, MOBI, HTML, RTF, TXT, etc.

Supporting : PC, Android, Apple, Ipad, Iphone, etc.

Blogger Bloomer

Jul 16, 2022, 12:45:37 AM7/16/22
to ok...@googlegroups.com