Okopipi wrongfully lists me as a Phishing and Spam initiator

Rick

Oct 30, 2008, 12:46:04 PM10/30/08
to okopipi-discuss
What do I do about this as I do not Phish or Spam anyone at all!! I
learned of this Okopipi Project and apparently they list me as a
Spammer and one who Phishes for information when in fact I do not.

How do you resolve this? Sort of defamation of character to say the
least here!!!

Anyone have a clue what to do about this?

Ricky L. Johansen, Jr., Ph.D. (retired)
bigri...@aol.com (360) 584-2732
P. O. Box 3185
Lacey, WA 98509-3185
USA

P.S. For Okopipi to wrongfully state that someone is doing something
they are not doing should be tried in open court for damages. I was
made to feel I did something wroing and I had not and as a matter of
course, it appears others are finding out about my name being in
Okopipi as one who SPAMs and PHISHes and that is simply NOT true!!!

Ehm

Oct 31, 2008, 6:08:24 AM10/31/08
to okopipi-discuss
Okpipi is a long dead project that never made it out of the planning
stages. Okopipi has never classified anybody as a spammer or phisher
AFAIK.