Volunteers sign up here

Spy der Mann

May 19, 2006, 12:34:23 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
If you're a writer, journalist, reporter, documentor, beta-tester, etc,
please sign up here to avoid trashing the group with hundreds of "me,
too!" posts ;-)

Welcome to okopipi-dev!

Doubts about the project, questions, general inquiries, interviews,
should belong in the okopipi-discuss group:

http://groups.google.com/group/okopipi-discuss

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

alandre...@gmail.com

May 19, 2006, 1:09:24 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev

Miko

May 19, 2006, 1:26:57 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
I'd like to pitch in. Java's my main language, though I could pick up
C# if needed.

Kyf...@gmail.com

May 19, 2006, 1:37:55 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
I'm in.

I code VB.NET, C#, C++, PHP, and SQL.

KyferEz

Stardark

May 19, 2006, 1:38:13 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
Java and C/C++ programmer, willing to help out. Work with linux and
windows (with some mac), and know linux network layer pretty well...

jadacyrus

May 19, 2006, 2:06:56 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
I have python programming skills I can offer to this cause. Count me in.

TheKahuna

May 19, 2006, 2:08:54 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
count me in!!

i'm game for process, design, and implmenetation

veritas...@gmail.com

May 19, 2006, 2:09:45 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
As mentioned in a previous thread, Veritas Nikishi here, professional
tech writer and computer journalist, reporting in for documentation
creation duties and Flash demo movies, along with other writing tasks
requiring English.

Email to veritas...@gmail.com.

Public betas will get press in a major computer magazine, too.
Seriously.

-VN

mads....@gmail.com

May 19, 2006, 3:26:17 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
I'm in!
Documentation, translation (danish, english - german, and italian if
really necessary), Perl programming (but some allround c/c++/python/vb
as well), and alround discussion skills :)

ian.c...@gmail.com

May 19, 2006, 3:37:03 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
I have Java/C++/Notes skills and now really like Ruby (... hate spam
and can help).

bria...@gmail.com

May 19, 2006, 4:26:36 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
I was a member in the blue frog community and I'm very familiar with
its concepts and technology.
We must win this war and I'm willing to help.
I'm a developer with an experience in various relevant programming
environments (Java, J2EE, C++, Perl, Web stuff, Javascript+Ajax, etc.).
I can also help in documentation and publication.

Quxan

May 19, 2006, 4:31:09 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
Since I only know vb.net (but not really profound) I would like to help
as:
-Beta tester
-Translator (Dutch is my mother tongue)

tresni

May 19, 2006, 5:02:48 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
I'm interested in helping. Programmer by trade, VB, C\C++, C#, Java.
Even do a little Perl, Tcl, Lua, PHP, and MySQL stuff...

Roger

May 19, 2006, 5:12:12 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
Programmer, not much in skills for this environment, but talented and
experienced in other environments (mostly mainframe & PC - PL/I, VBA
and COBOL (which is my least favorite language, but pays the bills),
IMS, DB2, MQSeries).

Would like to learn some of these technologies, and this would be a
great excuse. And something like this is the best way I learn. So I'm
available for design, programming and general problem solving. Also a
pretty good technical writer.

madmack

May 19, 2006, 5:49:26 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
I wanna sign up for beta testing !

sparky_132

May 19, 2006, 7:10:35 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
Computer Science grad. Programming: mainly Java, but also useful with
C++. Web skills: HTML, PHP, MySQL, XML etc; also a bit of web
services: Java servlets, SOAP etc. Fair knowledge of security and
encryption.
Not been involved with anything like this before but I am a quick
learner and eager to help with anything I can; whether it be
programming, testing, documenting.

Project 3000

May 19, 2006, 8:19:08 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
Count me in.

I can program in PHP 4 / PHP 5... am willing to learn either Java or
c++ depeneding on requirements.

Regards

Mark

Vidaloca

May 19, 2006, 8:30:39 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
I'm in. Registered too on wiki in dev page.

Geoffrey Lee

May 19, 2006, 9:06:36 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
I'm in.

Flinty

May 19, 2006, 9:54:54 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
Hey,

I am quite a little Phtoshop Buff so would love to pitch in and help
with banners, logos.

Cheers,
Scott

solrac.arevir

May 19, 2006, 10:07:46 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
I can help traslating documentation and programs to spanish im from
puerto rico, i would like to work as a beta tester too, as soon the
first build is aviable

Attackpenguin

May 19, 2006, 11:02:30 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
Java / PHP / MySQL / J2EE Coder. I'd love to help out, particularly
over the summer while I'm unemployed.

I signed up on the wiki

Ben Darfler

bluefro...@gmail.com

May 19, 2006, 11:29:44 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
I am in for however I can help.

Photoshop
HTML/CSS/Javascript./ASP
TDEScipher modules
Beta testing
Some $$$
Several hosted accounts I can volunteer for testing purposes

bluefro...@gmail.com

Calvin Chong

May 19, 2006, 11:38:29 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
count me in
would be happy to translate this into chinese

mendicant

May 19, 2006, 11:56:44 AM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
I'm a dev with plenty of Java/C# experience and some in C/C++. I'd like
to donate as much time as possible.

Fulle1234

May 19, 2006, 12:13:15 PM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
I would love to help!

I have experience coding java and c/c++. Java is my preferred language.
I can also help reviewing documents and beta-testing.

Varkrath

May 19, 2006, 1:15:05 PM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
I'm in! I wouldn't be here if i weren't.

Unit1911

May 19, 2006, 2:27:41 PM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
Public Information Officer experiance with non-profit organizations.

gorgova...@gmail.com

May 19, 2006, 3:40:33 PM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
PHP, MySQL, XHTML, CSS and a little C/C++, linux user.

I can help with some programming if required, beta testing, maybe
translating to romanian.

Shurik

May 19, 2006, 3:28:08 PM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
I can try to help if you need something done in
C++\Java\C#\Web\Delphi.. Not really sure if you need developers,
though.. Well, in any case - I can help testing.

Also, translations into russian, if that will be required..

Spy der Mann

May 19, 2006, 2:33:03 PM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
Varkrath, thanks for the support. But what can you provide us with? :)

SealedAbstract

May 19, 2006, 4:54:54 PM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
Plug me in somewhere.

C#, technical writing, testing, documentation--whatever needs to be
done.

hourback

May 19, 2006, 6:22:23 PM5/19/06
to okopipi-dev
I know PHP, a little Perl, a little Ruby, tiny amounts of Python, some
Java, barely any C. I must contribute.

jcle...@gmail.com

May 20, 2006, 3:16:47 AM5/20/06
to okopipi-dev

Spy der Mann wrote:
> If you're a writer, journalist, reporter, documentor, beta-tester, etc,
> please sign up here to avoid trashing the group with hundreds of "me,
> too!" posts ;-)
>
> Welcome to okopipi-dev!
>
> Doubts about the project, questions, general inquiries, interviews,
> should belong in the okopipi-discuss group:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/okopipi-discuss

William

May 20, 2006, 7:44:46 AM5/20/06
to okopipi-dev
Count me in.

HumanChimp

May 20, 2006, 10:46:51 AM5/20/06
to okopipi-dev
Count me in

Experience in C++ and a bit of Java

Web: PHP

Bandwidthoracle

May 20, 2006, 4:49:46 PM5/20/06
to okopi...@googlegroups.com

On May 18, 2006, at 10:34 PM, Spy der Mann wrote:

I didn't know about Blue Frog until the the DDOS gave it free
advertising.
I'm a novice programmer with C++/Java, but I have testing experience
with OS X

Sterken

May 20, 2006, 5:00:59 PM5/20/06
to okopipi-dev
mysql, database design, c++

I'm interested in server-side work, initial opt-out scripts, and
security discussion.

Hourback

May 20, 2006, 8:55:06 PM5/20/06
to okopi...@googlegroups.com
I forgot to say I'm a database person also.  (I posted my other skills earlier.)

From: "Sterken" < st3...@gmail.com>
To: "okopipi-dev" <okopi...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Volunteers sign up here
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 21:00:59 -0000

mysql, database design, c++

I'm interested in server-side work, initial opt-out scripts, and
security discussion.

B.C.), Greek philosopher. quoted in Plato, Apology, sct. 38.

Pharmacy

May 21, 2006, 11:59:02 PM5/21/06
to okopipi-dev
Im a Programmer and a Alpha and Beta tester.. and Im in XD.. as a wise
person once said "When in Rome, Do as the Romans".

thematrixeatsyou - Snooping SH one step at a time.

May 22, 2006, 12:14:07 AM5/22/06
to okopipi-dev
I'm in. I can code in C (not C++) and am a very experienced programmer
so I could be helpful. Sadly, I'm new to doing Winsock in C, and I
haven't tried programming windows (not the os, the stuff that pops up)
in C yet, but I can do the interfacing, som if someone could get some
asyncronous Winsock code then I should be able to work on that.

pk pk

May 22, 2006, 9:52:56 AM5/22/06
to okopi...@googlegroups.com
coder c++/c#/java/php/others

networking/ui/computation

bryant...@gmail.com

May 22, 2006, 2:57:38 PM5/22/06
to okopipi-dev
i am a freelance publicist and writer and would love to be in. right
now, i am currently on a mini-crusade against mortgage and phone # only
spammers, and I would love to help with this project doing anything to
help.

thanks!

Arancaytar

May 23, 2006, 12:55:29 AM5/23/06
to okopipi-dev
A year of experience with PHP/MySQL, some basics of Java, and buckets
of time to contribute.
I could also help with localizing the client to German, if that ever
becomes necessary.