Any specific issues targeted at the Hackathon

Yotam Bar-On

Oct 19, 2014, 11:00:02 AM10/19/14
to okness...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys,
I'm planning on coming to the Hackathon this week, and would like to know if there's some list of issues that you would like to resolve during the hackathon, or should I just pick random issues from Github? (I'm looking at the 'starter' tag there)

(apologies if this is not the right place to ask)

Thanks,
Yotam

benny daon

Oct 23, 2014, 4:26:20 AM10/23/14
to oknesset-dev
Hi Yotam,

Thanks for raising this.  Github issues are a good idea, although they are not that uptodate - you'll probably need to first look over all the issues and so some triaging.

As for ideas, I just posted one on the new forum.  Comments and more ideas are welcomed.

Benny

"כְּרֹעֶה, עֶדְרוֹ יִרְעֶה, בִּזְרֹעוֹ יְקַבֵּץ טְלָאִים, וּבְחֵיקוֹ יִשָּׂא; עָלוֹת, יְנַהֵל." (ישעיהו הנביא).

http://yeda.us/daonb