Here's a super complete guide with all the configurations for deploying OpenShift (OKD)

Eduardo Lúcio Amorim Costa

Aug 24, 2021, 1:57:37 PM8/24/21
to okd-wg
Here's a super complete guide with all the configurations for deploying OpenShift (OKD)...

Unfortunately OpenShift (OKD) was not able to meet our expectations and we cannot recommend it to our customers. We look forward to better versions in the future!

For those who helped me! Thanks!
For those who helped and criticized me! Thanks!
For those who didn't help me and still criticized! Thanks too!

Hugs to everyone! =D

Eduardo Lúcio Amorim Costa

Aug 24, 2021, 4:06:36 PM8/24/21
to okd-wg

We are going to use Kubernetes... =| We already had positive experiences with it in other clients. Something around 3 years of use without major problems.

Some things might be missing, but all the core functionality needed by the customer will be there... We tried a lot with OpenShift 4.X as the customer was having problems with 3.X. But, we face some complicated situations and even with all our effort and dedication we can't solve them. So, even if we are frustrated, it turned out to be the right decision.

[]'s
Thanks!