how to get enable memory_limit.in.bytes on fedora core for okd

Mario Gamboa

Jul 10, 2021, 12:31:09 AM7/10/21
to okd-wg
Hi Guys

I just trying okd and i found frustrated because i can't deploy any container via yaml file the okd process show an error that say that can get the memory_limit.in.bytes from the /sys/fs/cgroup/memory file or directoy doesn't exist , that is true

this is so weird because on rhcos exist the directory and the memory_limit also is in the path that okd is looking but for fedora core os  doesn't have the same path or files is something that need to be enable on the fcos for okd to work as OCP in RHCOS?

Vadim Rutkovsky

Jul 10, 2021, 4:03:36 AM7/10/21
to Mario Gamboa, okd-wg

Sounds like you're hitting https://github.com/openshift/okd/issues/710

> this is so weird because on rhcos exist the directory and the memory_limit also is in the path that okd is looking but for fedora core os doesn't have the same path or files is something that need to be enable on the fcos for okd to work as OCP in RHCOS?
>
> --

Cheers,
Vadim