Unable to navigate correctly into documentation pages

1 view

Gianluca Cecchi

Mar 10, 2022, 8:36:52 AM3/10/22
to okd-wg
Hello,
I'm on Fedora 34 and I was going to review installation on vSphere for Okd 4.9, but I notice that scrolling is severely broken both using firefox (97.0) and Chrome (98.0.4758.102) .
I go to the site:
and then I can scroll about until the section regarding download of installation program and then no way to scroll more.
With latest Chrome on WIndows 10 is worse...
Is this something known?
I tried also other sections with the same behaviour and also using 4.8 instead of 4.9.
The only thing that works is using latest instead of the specific version...

Using the latest word in chrome is all ok, instead in firefox the top horizontal navigation bar is not correctly renderer, in the sense that it is put sort in the middle of the page while scrolling ....
If it's only me I can send some screenshots' links.

Gianluca

Jaime Magiera

Mar 10, 2022, 10:05:55 AM3/10/22
to Gianluca Cecchi, okd-wg
Hi Gianluca,

This mailing list is more for OKD Working Group business. It would be best if you post on our discussion forum…

Warm regards,

Jaime Magiera
DevOps Engineer Senior
ICPSR

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea."
-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Michael Burke

Mar 10, 2022, 10:50:52 AM3/10/22
to Jaime Magiera, Gianluca Cecchi, okd-wg
Gianluca --

If I may suggest, can you open an issue in the OpenShift docs GitHub and assign it to me, mburke5678? Just copy and paste what you have in this email, if you want

I am also seeing the behaviors.

I can probably help with the scrolling issue. Top horizontal navigation bar issue, I will need to ask the docs team.

Thank you for pointing this out.

Michael

--

Michael Burke

HE / HIM / HIS

Technical Writer, Customer Content Services

Red Hat

314 Littleton Rd

Westford, MA 01886

mbu...@redhat.com