Calling for folks interested in learning the OKD Code Ready Containers (CRC) build process

Jaime Magiera

Aug 15, 2021, 8:30:33 AM8/15/21
to okd-wg
Hi folks,

Charro is going to set up a meeting with interested parties to share his knowledge of building OKD Code Ready Containers. If you’re interested, let me know. I’m collating a guest list for him.

Warm regards,

Jaime
OKD WG co-chair

Jaime Magiera
DevOps Engineer Senior
ICPSR

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea."
-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Neal Gompa

Aug 16, 2021, 10:11:56 AM8/16/21
to Jaime Magiera, okd-wg, Dan Axelrod
On Sun, Aug 15, 2021 at 8:30 AM Jaime Magiera <jai...@umich.edu> wrote:
Hi folks,

Charro is going to set up a meeting with interested parties to share his knowledge of building OKD Code Ready Containers. If you’re interested, let me know. I’m collating a guest list for him.

Myself and Dan Axelrod (a colleague of mine) are interested in this.

--
Neal Gompa
Senior DevOps Engineer

Patrick Fogarty

Aug 16, 2021, 12:48:52 PM8/16/21
to Jaime Magiera, Neal Gompa, okd-wg, Dan Axelrod
+1 Please.

Regards,
Patrick Fogarty | Head of Cloud Operations
Mobile +1 617.500.1980 x106
Email patrick...@syndic8.io
Office 31 St. James Ave, Floor 6
WeWork c/o Syndic8
Office Boston, MA 02116

Michael McCune

Aug 16, 2021, 3:46:54 PM8/16/21
to Jaime Magiera, okd-wg
On Sun, Aug 15, 2021 at 8:30 AM Jaime Magiera <jai...@umich.edu> wrote:
Hi folks,

Charro is going to set up a meeting with interested parties to share his knowledge of building OKD Code Ready Containers. If you’re interested, let me know. I’m collating a guest list for him.

+1, i'm interested

peace o/

Mario Gamboa

Aug 16, 2021, 9:55:15 PM8/16/21
to okd-wg
+1 Interested

Gianluca Cecchi

Aug 17, 2021, 2:55:47 AM8/17/21
to Jaime Magiera, okd-wg
+1
Thanks for the opportunity
Gianluca

Andrej Golis

Aug 17, 2021, 3:14:08 AM8/17/21
to okd-wg
> Charro is going to set up a meeting with interested parties to share his knowledge of building OKD Code Ready Containers. If you’re interested, let me know. I’m collating a guest list for him.

+1, please.

Thanks.
Andrej

Shion Tanaka

Aug 17, 2021, 3:37:14 AM8/17/21
to okd-wg
+1, I'm very interested!

----
Shion Tanaka / Red Hat K.K.
Solution Architect

Nirpendra Kumar

Aug 17, 2021, 3:53:04 AM8/17/21
to Shion Tanaka, okd-wg

Hygor Hernane

Aug 17, 2021, 6:14:47 AM8/17/21
to Nirpendra Kumar, Shion Tanaka, okd-wg

madhu pisipati

Aug 17, 2021, 7:26:25 AM8/17/21
to Hygor Hernane, Nirpendra Kumar, Shion Tanaka, okd-wg
+ Me please

Jaime Magiera

Aug 17, 2021, 7:41:43 AM8/17/21
to okd-wg
Hi folks,

Just for clarity: this is to learn the OKD CRC build process so that it can be well-maintained for the community. We’re hoping to have a handful of folks who can work together to keep the OKD CRC updated, well-documented, etc.

Warm regards,

Jaime Magiera
DevOps Engineer Senior
ICPSR

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea."
-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Vinaya C R M

Aug 17, 2021, 8:25:52 AM8/17/21
to Mario Gamboa, okd-wg