[Fedocal] Reminder meeting : OKD Working Group Documentation Subgroup Meeting

cglo...@redhat.com

Oct 17, 2021, 1:00:35 PM10/17/21
to okd...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

You are kindly invited to the meeting:
OKD Working Group Documentation Subgroup Meeting on 2021-10-19 from 17:00:00 to 18:00:00 UTC
At https://bluejeans.com/8933049334

The meeting will be about:
Bi-weekly meeting for OKD Documentation Triage/Planning

Meeting Notes: https://hackmd.io/lPScL-5bQa-utsuRlESf-Q

Source: https://calendar.fedoraproject.org//meeting/10037/

Sandro Bonazzola

Oct 19, 2021, 5:32:11 AM10/19/21
to Christian Glombek, Fabian Deutsch, Michal Skrivanek, Simone Tiraboschi, okd-wg
Hi, I'm not going to be able to join today's meeting.
Updates on my side:
- Virtualization subgroup pages are now included in OKD beta site, waiting to see it on https://www.okd.io/
- OKD Virtualization documentation is merged and available on https://docs.okd.io/latest/virt/about-virt.html
- Automation for testing OKD Virtualization is passing on OKD 4.9 nightly, trying to figure out the timeline to get 4.9 promoted to stable but couldn't find any documentation about it.
  https://github.com/openshift/okd/milestones?state=open is not showing any milestone and https://github.com/openshift/okd/issues is not really showing what's blocking 4.9 and what not.

About social media: we dropped all references to OKD Virtualization social media from the subgroup page included in OKD beta site. Waiting for decisions about unified social media for the OKD users community.