[Fedocal] Reminder meeting : OKD Community Dev Meeting

cglo...@redhat.com

Nov 27, 2022, 12:00:06 PM11/27/22
to okd...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

You are kindly invited to the meeting:
OKD Community Dev Meeting on 2022-11-29 from 17:00:00 to 18:00:00 UTC
At https://bluejeans.com/8933049334

The meeting will be about:
Bi-weekly meeting for OKD Community Development Subgroup Meeting

Meeting Notes: https://hackmd.io/lPScL-5bQa-utsuRlESf-Q

Source: https://calendar.fedoraproject.org//meeting/10151/

Jaime Magiera

Nov 28, 2022, 8:36:01 AM11/28/22
to okd-wg
Sorry, I didn’t get to this fast enough. We will be meeting over zoom. The URL, with embedded passcode, is…

https://umich.zoom.us/j/97010948360?pwd=WmJETHQwS2xaOEVIb29NSHpHR1RlQT09

The calendar has now been updated for both meetings into the future.

Jaime Magiera
Lead DevOps Engineer
ICPSR

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea."
-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery