checkmate: preload the list of files to check

Pablo Gomez

Sep 7, 2021, 11:43:10 AM9/7/21
to okapi...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I am very interested in the possibility of adding files to a new checkmate session.

I usually have to manually import files in batches up to 20 files at a time. It is boring and prone to errors to load file after file via the “Add Document” option. It is a pity that only a file can be selected and imported via that interface.

Otherwise I see checkmate could be a part of my workflow if I could programmatically start it with a list of files to be loaded. Or making reference to a file containing a list of files or… Is there anything like that implemented or expected?

Thanks in advance!
Pablo G