RTL Language - Inquiry Regarding Font Size Preservation in Okapi Framework

Allan De Brito Pereira

Apr 25, 2024, 5:16:40 PMApr 25
to okapi-users

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently utilizing the Okapi Framework for translating a .docx file from English (US) to Arabic. During this process, I've encountered an issue wherein the font size from the original document is not being preserved, particularly when dealing with complex scripts. This inconsistency is not observed when translating to other target languages.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or assistance you could offer in resolving this matter. Are there any workarounds available to ensure the preservation of font size for complex scripts? Alternatively, if it's feasible, could you kindly provide instructions on how to address this issue within the source code of the Okapi Framework?

Should it be necessary, I am prepared to create a customized version of the Okapi Framework. However, I would greatly benefit from your expertise in understanding how to implement such modifications and where within the framework's source code they should be applied.

Thank you very much for your time and attention to this matter. I look forward to your guidance and support in resolving this issue.

Warm regards,

Allan Patrick

image (2)-20240411-225856.png
image-20240411-225846.png