ITS rules in JSON files?

Manuel Souto Pico

Aug 22, 2022, 9:40:28 AM8/22/22
to okapi-users
Dear all,

I have been using filter parameters of the Internationalization Tag set (ITS) to determine what is translatable and for which languages in XML source files.

For example:

    <node its:localeFilterList="de-DE" its:localeFilterType="include">Some text</node>

I'm looking for a way to do the same thing with JSON files. I have asked in the i18n-its-ig public mail list and I've been referred back to Okapi...

I'm not aware of any syntax to include or exclude extracted content according to a locale list with the JSON filter. Could it be the case that this functionality is there but not documented?

Is there any way to do this?
Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Manuel