integration of okapi checkmate in existing project

Badal Singh

Jun 9, 2021, 12:44:25 AM6/9/21
to okapi-users
Hi everyone ,i was trying to build something which can fix misspell and translation issue and i found okapi checkmate as perfect tool for it . but since its my first time integrating any external framework to my project so i need help. any amount of support will be appreciated.

Yves Savourel

Jun 9, 2021, 1:06:59 AM6/9/21
to Badal Singh, okapi-users

Hi,

You may want to look at the online documentation here:

https://okapiframework.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Badal Singh

Jun 10, 2021, 2:59:35 AM6/10/21
to okapi-users
hi everyone , i followed above approach but found many things which confused me can someone point to me how to implement checkmate with my project
Thanks for your support