Not able to fetch target segments from Pensieve TM

Ilangoven A C

Oct 18, 2021, 10:29:50 AM10/18/21
to okapi-users
Hi all,

I am working on strings such as:
1. "The Computer Division completes the “Genesis Effect” sequence for Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan."
2. "A partially completed version of “The Adventures of André & Wally B.” premieres at SIGGRAPH. "
3. "Lasseter is hired full-time, joining the Computer Division as an “Interface Designer.”"

I am able to create the Pensieve TM using the following code:
//
writer = (PensieveWriter) TmWriterFactory.createFileBasedTmWriter("pentm/source.pentm", true) ;
writer.indexTranslationUnit(new TranslationUnit(
        new TranslationUnitVariant(
                LocaleId.fromString("en"),
                new TextFragment("this is test content")),
        new TranslationUnitVariant(
                LocaleId.fromString("ta"),
                new TextFragment("இது சோதனை உள்ளடக்கம்") )
        ));

//

But when I try to fetch from Pensieve TM, some of the data are not getting fetched. Below is my code snippet for fetching from Pensieve TM

//

seeker = (PensieveSeeker) TmSeekerFactory.createFileBasedTmSeeker("pentm/source.pentm");
tmHits = seeker.searchFuzzy( new TextFragment("this is test content"),
                    85, 5, null /*metadata*/ );}

//

I have also noticed that, when a particular data/segment cannot be fetched from Pensieve TM, all segments following that particular segment are also not possible to be fetched further

Thanks in advance
Ilango

Yves Savourel

Oct 19, 2021, 11:28:39 AM10/19/21