Tikal: don't know how to order cell by columns instead of rows when extracting XLSX

handika dwi

Apr 26, 2021, 11:58:50 AM4/26/21
to okapi-users

Is there any setting to order the generated XLIFF based on columns instead of the default behavior (order by rows)?

Chase Tingley

Apr 26, 2021, 12:37:49 PM4/26/21
to handika dwi, okapi-users
No.  This has been an open enhancement for a while, but it's never been implemented: https://bitbucket.org/okapiframework/okapi/issues/709/openxml-option-to-extract-xlsx-by-column

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 8:58 AM handika dwi <dadangs...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there any setting to order the generated XLIFF based on columns instead of the default behavior (order by rows)?

handika dwi

May 4, 2021, 6:15:22 AM5/4/21
to okapi-users
if this was the case, what would you do to sort this out?

Álvaro Mira del Amo

May 5, 2021, 3:45:25 PM5/5/21
to okapi-users
Not exactly if this answer your question, but as a solution, would you be able to transpose the source content (cols to rows) in the XSLX and then process it?

handika dwi

Jun 16, 2021, 6:58:01 AM6/16/21
to okapi-users

sorry for late response

What I get from your question is I have to parse the XLSX myself as the last resort, isn't it?