Something like global_pcdata_subfilter: okf_html but for XML-ITS filter

Marc Mittag

Feb 19, 2024, 2:51:06 PMFeb 19
to okapi-users
Dear all,

is there any option, I did not find so far, that enables you to do
processing of segment content with the ITS-xml filter, if the segment
content contains actually HTML, that is encoded as entities?

I think, in Okapi itself there is no such option and I did also not find
something to do that via ITS markup definitions in the xml filter
definitions.

Is that finding correct?

best

Marc

Chase Tingley

Feb 19, 2024, 4:15:52 PMFeb 19
to Marc Mittag, okapi-users
Hi Marc,

You're right, the ITS filter (and XML filter) only has an option to support subfiltering of CDATA.  Only the XMLStream filter supports pcdata subfiltering.  I don't think there's a technical reason for this, it just hasn't been added.