Okapi 1.43.0 released

Mihai Nita

Apr 1, 2022, 11:19:08 PM4/1/22
to Group: okapi-devel

You might have seen the announcement on okapi-users.

The 1.43.0 artifacts are already in maven central and you can use them
even if they don't yet show in maven search (that usually takes several hours)

I will also release the OmegaT plugin and Longhorn

---

The repo is prepared for 1.44.0-SNAPSHOT

But you should expect disruptions, as I will update all dependencies,
move everything to JDK 11, change the way binaries are generated
(many small okapi jar files instead of the big okapi-lib and okapi-lib-ui)

I will try to finish that work over the weekend, but no promises.

---

@Aaron : gentle ping for a signed Mac release, whenever you have some time.

Thanks a lot,
Mihai

yves.s...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2022, 11:24:45 PM4/1/22
to okapi...@googlegroups.com

Thanks a lot Mihai!

Thanks for the work as well, Jim.

-yves

Mihai Nita

Apr 1, 2022, 11:29:10 PM4/1/22
to Group: okapi-devel

> Thanks for the work as well, Jim.

+100

I've explicitly mentioned Jim in the okapi-users release email,

for all the delicate work he did in the core for this release.

Mihai