Teleconference - Thursday Oct-14-2021

1 view

Yves Savourel

Oct 13, 2021, 5:22:26 AM10/13/21
to okapi...@googlegroups.com

Okapi Teleconference - Thursday Oct-14-2021

Google Meet session:

https://meet.google.com/gjn-ywuw-hei

Fixed Time:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=2021-10-14T15:00:00

8am San-Jose, San-Francisco

9am Salt-Lake City, Boulder

4pm Dublin

5pm Oslo, Berlin, Krakow, Roma, Erquy

Fri 1am Brisbane

midnight Tokyo

and Fri 4am on Tofua

https://www.google.com/search?q=tofua+island&tbm=isch

==== PRs:

https://bitbucket.org/okapiframework/okapi/pull-requests/

https://bitbucket.org/okapiframework/longhorn/pull-requests/

https://bitbucket.org/okapiframework/omegat-plugin/pull-requests

--- Jim working on Refactor AbstractMarkupFilter and YAML config with tests pass

No need to wait for it for the release.

--- Denis working on #1052: MIF Filter: reference formats extraction clarified.

No need to wait for it for the release

--- Localization for OmegaT plugin:

ACTION ITEM: Yves to release OmegaT plugin.

Yves is still late in that action item…

Mihai may be able to add it to the next release train.

==== Markdown filter

Yves thinks we still have line-break problem when running in Windows.

ACTION ITEM: Yves to try to find time to document/fix the issues.

--> Didn’t find time so far.

==== Release

Status for when can we release:

Jim noted here that we did decide to not merge his big PR before the release.

So—unless there is a reason—we should be able to release anytime now.

Please, make sure you have the release notes up-to-date if you made any changes.

==== Other Business

Next meeting on Oct-28

(Still in Summer Time. Europe changes on Oct-31, US on Nov-7)

-end