Okapi Longhorn Docker takeover by translate5

Timo Tretter

Aug 1, 2022, 9:29:33 AM8/1/22
to okapi-devel
Hi Chase, hi Mihai,

I talked to Marc Mittag from translate5 about the maintenance of the Okapi-Longhorn docker image. Since I'm not able to maintain it currently we agreed that translate5 will take over.
They already got access to the dockerhub organization I created a while ago.
Since the project moved to gitlab, I would prefer to do the Docker image creation from a gitlab pipeline and then push the image to the global dockerhub repository.
They will probably need repository access to build up this pipeline, so I assume they will get in contact with you.

Best regards,
Timo