Re: Democrat Abby Broyles won't be sucking any cocks for 5th District

Well Now Howdy That

Aug 24, 2023, 9:50:03 PM8/24/23
<https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1308421556452941828/g3E7lkl4_400x400.jpg>

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Democrat Abby Broyles, who drew national
attention after admitting she blacked out at a sleepover for
middle-school aged girls and vomited in a clothes hamper, announced
Thursday she's dropping out of the race for Oklahoma's 5th
Congressional District.

Broyles, 32, said in a statement that she is receiving treatment for
anxiety and alcohol dependency following the incident at the
sleepover and, later, an attempt to take her own life by drinking
alcohol and taking sleeping pills.

“On the morning of March 2nd, I made the attempt to take my life,
but thankfully, God had greater plans for me," Broyles said. “I am
currently undergoing mental health treatment for severe anxiety and
dependency on alcohol to cope.

“For too long, I was committed to being a great political figure and
representative for the people of Oklahoma rather than taking the
time to work on the most important part — myself."

An attorney and former television news reporter, Broyles was the
Democratic nominee in the race for the U.S. Senate in 2020, losing
to Republican U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe by 30 percentage points.

Earlier this week, another Democrat jumped into the 5th District
race — Joshua Harris-Till, a former congressional candidate and past
president of the Young Democrats of America.

https://news.yahoo.com/democrat-abby-broyles-drops-race-
181333739.html