Re: Oklahoma governor makes performing 'irreversible gender transition surgeries' on children a felony

Another win for children!

May 3, 2023, 2:35:03 PM5/3/23
On 23 Aug 2021, AlleyCat <alleycat...@trump.org> posted some
news:sg0j43$qkr$1...@news.dns-netz.com:

> Unbreakable Disease wrote
>
>> A man pretending to be a woman is just that, a fucked up man.

Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt has banned all sex reassignment procedures for
minors in the state, including irreversible gender transition surgeries
and hormone therapies, joining at least 15 other states with similar laws.

The Republican governor signed SB 613 into law Monday, making it a felony
for healthcare workers to provide children under the age of 18 gender
surgery, puberty-blocking drugs or hormone doses that suppress or delay
normal puberty. It also bans the use of any medications or surgical
procedures for the purpose of gender transition.

Violators can have their medical licenses revoked or face civil actions
from a parent or guardian.

"Last year, I called for a statewide ban on all irreversible gender
transition surgeries and hormone therapies on minors so I am thrilled to
sign this into law today and protect our kids," Stitt said. "We cannot
turn a blind eye to what’s happening across our nation, and as governor, I
am proud to stand up for what’s right and ban life-altering transition
surgeries on children in the state of Oklahoma."

<https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oklahoma-governor-makes-performing-
irreversible-gender-transition-surgeries-children-felony>