Papers Please!

Uncle Jerry

Jun 21, 2004, 7:13:54 PM6/21/04
One of the most basic aspects of personal privacy has fallen by the
wayside as the US Supreme Court rules in favor of the State of Nevada
in Hiibel v. Sixth Judicial District Court of the state of Nevada.

With 20 states already having laws on the books permitting police
officers to arrest anyone that refuses to answer the question "What's
your name?", odds are the remaining 30 including Oklahoma, will rush
to get in on the anti-privacy gold rush.

This is clearly a 'slippery slope' issue as now that the Supremes In
Long Black Robes(tm) have said it's fine for police to demand the name
of anyone at any time and to arrest those that refuse to comply.

From this point it's only a very short slide to the point where
demanding proof that a person is who they say they are will follow the
demand of "What's your name?".

The day of "Papers Please!" followed by immediate arrest for those
failing to comply is close at hand, particularly in light of this
decision coupled with the USA Patriot Act

For the court opinion in this case:

http://wid.ap.org/documents/scotus/040621hiibel.pdf

For the Hiibel web site:

http://www.papersplease.org/hiibel/

Lord Hasenpfeffer

Jun 21, 2004, 7:42:02 PM6/21/04
Uncle Jerry wrote:

> The day of "Papers Please!" followed by immediate arrest for those
> failing to comply is close at hand, particularly in light of this
> decision coupled with the USA Patriot Act

He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave,
to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one
could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast
or the number of his name.

mojopin

Jun 21, 2004, 10:00:47 PM6/21/04

"Uncle Jerry" <bubba...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Maybe you should run for office and help abolish all these evil doings. The
world outside of this newsgroup desperately needs you.

Uncle Jerry

Jun 22, 2004, 12:22:01 AM6/22/04
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:00:47 -0500, "mojopin" <motothejindotcom>
wrote:

<snip>

>Maybe you should run for office and help abolish all these evil doings. The
>world outside of this newsgroup desperately needs you.

A foolhardy idea if ever there was one.

As everyone knows, or at least should know, our current political
system is absolutely corrupting. Once inside the belly of the beast a
person becomes one with the beast.

Entering politics is kinda' like being Okielized(tm).
Whether one survives it or not makes no difference, as there's nothing
left in either case.

Uncle Jerry

Jun 22, 2004, 12:22:02 AM6/22/04

Being an 'old guy' I probably won't be around to see it but I suspect
that 'the mark' won't be that long in coming. The US is one of the
last, if not the last, hold outs against a national id of some sort.

With society just now at the dawning of the Technology Age(tm) there's
just all sorts of possibilities arising with bio-metrics, DNA and of
course the "chip implanted in the butt"(tm-Tim McVeigh).

Lord Hasenpfeffer

Jun 22, 2004, 4:34:24 AM6/22/04

I've an issue of WIRED from, IIRC, 1996 which features a small but
alarming little paragraph about some kind of digital tattoo technology
which can be scanned to glean information about the wearer - sorta like
a barcode for humans.

The implantable chip, however, seems much more likely for this purpose
though because flash RAM contents can be modified as needed over time.

For all the talk about how the Bible is nothing but a collection of
fables and whatnot, I find its conclusion to be highly fascinating.

Usually texts which purport to foretell the future get it totally wrong
- but that one in particular keeps getting closer and closer to our
reality today as time marches on.

How much longer until it becomes unlawful for an unregistered individual
to go to the store and buy a six-pack or another carton?

Uncle Jerry

Jun 22, 2004, 7:48:46 AM6/22/04
On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:34:24 GMT, Lord Hasenpfeffer
<my...@spamsucks.ionet.net> wrote:

>Uncle Jerry wrote:

<snip>

>> With society just now at the dawning of the Technology Age(tm) there's
>> just all sorts of possibilities arising with bio-metrics, DNA and of
>> course the "chip implanted in the butt"(tm-Tim McVeigh).
>
>I've an issue of WIRED from, IIRC, 1996 which features a small but
>alarming little paragraph about some kind of digital tattoo technology
>which can be scanned to glean information about the wearer - sorta like
>a barcode for humans.
>
>The implantable chip, however, seems much more likely for this purpose
>though because flash RAM contents can be modified as needed over time.

And with implantable chips installed at birth the potential for cradle
to grave tracking becomes very enticing for those that are into that
sorta thing, government and of course business.

>For all the talk about how the Bible is nothing but a collection of
>fables and whatnot, I find its conclusion to be highly fascinating.

To a degree, I agree.

However just like the prophetic writings of Nostradamus both require
highly subjective evaluation and interpretation to boost their 'hits'
average to very much above 50/50.

>Usually texts which purport to foretell the future get it totally wrong
>- but that one in particular keeps getting closer and closer to our
>reality today as time marches on.

Once again I agree, however one also should keep in mind that the
Bible has undergone several "revisions" in the form of translations
each of which has to a degree "modernized" it toward the collected
knowledge of the age of the translators and their vision for the
future.

>How much longer until it becomes unlawful for an unregistered individual
>to go to the store and buy a six-pack or another carton?

The big beneficiaries of such a system are of course government and
business.

Government will benefit from the total 'trackability' of its citizens
*and* the elimination of the underground economy. Businesses will
benefit with reduced over-head costs, reduced theft and of course
highly targeted advertising.

Just think of it...

No more need for 'licenses' of any type.
No need for money, checkbooks or ATM/Credit/Debit cards.
No need for security badges, time clocks or any other ID.
No more missing persons the government will know where you are.
No more 'identity theft' the government will know who you are.

Just happy and productive little drones working away and to the
betterment of society, each doing their own part to insure the benefit
of their masters in a technology based utopia.

I take comfort in the knowledge that I won't be around to see it...

Michael A. Clem

Jun 22, 2004, 3:46:08 PM6/22/04
Uncle Jerry wrote:

>On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:00:47 -0500, "mojopin" <motothejindotcom>
>wrote:
>
><snip>
>

>>Maybe you should run for office and help abolish all these evil doings. The
>>world outside of this newsgroup desperately needs you.
>>

>A foolhardy idea if ever there was one.
>
>As everyone knows, or at least should know, our current political
>system is absolutely corrupting. Once inside the belly of the beast a
>person becomes one with the beast.

It's certainly an issue that I've tried to sort through, as I imagine
that if I were to actually win an election, I'll face tremendous
challenges vis-a-vis what people *expect* elected officials to do, not
to mention the general structure of the legislative process itself.
Ultimately, the only effective way to change politics and government
is to change the culture itself, I think. It's especially challenging
in Oklahoma, but it would be a daunting task no matter where one lives.

Uncle Jerry

Jun 23, 2004, 12:13:46 AM6/23/04
On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:46:08 -0500, "Michael A. Clem"
<mc...@vigoris.net> wrote:

>Uncle Jerry wrote:

<snip>

>>As everyone knows, or at least should know, our current political

>>system is absolutely corrupting. Once inside the belly of the beast a
>>person becomes one with the beast.
>>

>It's certainly an issue that I've tried to sort through, as I imagine
>that if I were to actually win an election, I'll face tremendous
>challenges vis-a-vis what people *expect* elected officials to do, not
>to mention the general structure of the legislative process itself.

People have been trained for generations on what to *expect* elected
officials to do - lie, cheat, steal, wheel-n-deal and ultimately come
out of their term(s) in office as millionaires, although they went
into office with a negative cash flow.

IIRC, Senator Inhofe was basically bankrupt when he was first elected
to Congress from the 1st District. Now he's a multi-millionaire and
Oklahoma's richest Okie Pol(tm).

> Ultimately, the only effective way to change politics and government
>is to change the culture itself, I think. It's especially challenging
>in Oklahoma, but it would be a daunting task no matter where one lives.

Hopefully change for the better will come this year and next as the
last of the old "Okie Pols" are flushed from the statehouse.
Of course there's already lots of maneuvering, posturing and dealing
going on to succeed them but maybe all the would be successors will
kill each others chances off.

At least one can hope...

lao fei zhu

Jun 23, 2004, 12:07:16 PM6/23/04

actually,

et faciet omnes pusillos et magnos et divites et pauperes et liberos
et servos habere caracter in dextera manu aut in frontibus suis et ne
quis possit emere aut vendere nisi qui habet caracter nomen bestiae
aut numerum nominis eius

but your english redition is close enough.

so, as a postmillenialist, what do you make of the description of the
beast at the beginning of chapter 13?

et vidi de mare bestiam ascendentem habentem capita septem et cornua
decem et super cornua eius decem diademata et super capita eius nomina
blasphemiae et bestiam quam vidi similis erat pardo et pedes eius
sicut ursi et os eius sicut os leonis et dedit illi draco virtutem
suam et potestatem magnam et unum de capitibus suis quasi occisum in
mortem et plaga mortis eius curata est et admirata est universa terra
post bestiam et adoraverunt draconem quia dedit potestatem bestiae et
adoraverunt bestiam dicentes quis similis bestiae et quis poterit
pugnare cum ea

and, more pointedly, who or what is referred to by the number 666?

hic sapientia est qui habet intellectum conputet numerum bestiae
numerus enim hominis est et numerus eius est sescenti sexaginta sex

fred

fuckest thou the children as the dogs of the house and the beasts of
the field and makest thine daughter great so that her son shall be
called his own uncle. go, thus, such that no outsider shall dare
traverse thy border!
(testament of scrotus 16:11-16:14)

lao fei zhu

Jun 24, 2004, 7:58:25 PM6/24/04
On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:34:24 GMT, Lord Hasenpfeffer
<my...@spamsucks.ionet.net> wrote:

>Uncle Jerry wrote:
>> On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 23:42:02 GMT, Lord Hasenpfeffer
>> <my...@spamsucks.ionet.net> wrote:

snip

>For all the talk about how the Bible is nothing but a collection of
>fables and whatnot, I find its conclusion to be highly fascinating.
>
>Usually texts which purport to foretell the future get it totally wrong
>- but that one in particular keeps getting closer and closer to our
>reality today as time marches on.

hey bunny fucker! wake up!

of course, since you find the revelations of john "fascinating" as it

"keeps getting closer and closer to our reality today as time marches

on," you won't mind illucidating some of the major images in this
chapter, would you? you've obviously put in some time researching.

the beast, of course, is the star of the show, and john gives us a
detailed description of it with "capita septem et cornua decem et
super cornua eius decem diademata" while each of the 7 heads
blasphemes to beat the band.

since it "keeps getting closer and closer to our reality today as time
marches on," i'm sure you know what the beast is, so share.

i mean, you're the one who thinks it's real.

>How much longer until it becomes unlawful for an unregistered individual
>to go to the store and buy a six-pack or another carton?

more importantly, how many chips can they put in ivan before he
permanently emits a 60 cycle hum.

or blows out streetlights.

oh, yeah. it's oklahoma.

they don't have streetlights.

fred

for surely, whosoever trespasseth unto the homeland shall pay with his
life
(testament of scrotus 9:11)

Lord Hasenpfeffer

Jun 24, 2004, 8:46:16 PM6/24/04
lao fei zhu wrote:

> hey bunny fucker! wake up!

Feel the hate flowing through your veins...

Give in to it...

Allow it to consume your every thought...

lao fei zhu

Jun 24, 2004, 10:49:44 PM6/24/04

hate? when have i ever said anything about hate?

how can i hate? i'm not even a christian.

you seem to be in the camp of the postmillenialsts with regard to the
book of revelations. you say it's a subject that fascinates you and
that you believe is coming true.

of course, christians have thought the prophesies of revelations were
coming true for a while now. they've been waiting for the rapture for
the best part of two millenia now, but when i look up in the sky i
still don't see any naked christians flying around.

not even here in the city of heaven.

so, bunny man, explain what parts of john's revelations you see coming
true?

i'm especially curious about the beast with 10 horns, but there are
other characters in there too, like the other beast who "habebat
cornua duo similia agni" and "loquebatur sicut draco."

so illucidate me.

fred

"rabbi," they asked, "how shall we treat the okies in our midst?"
"if a man should come to rob your house, would you offer him milk and
cookies instead? nay, verily, should an okie invade thy city, greet
him instead with a 12 gauge single choke. both barrels at close
range. for an okie understandeth not the ways of civilized men,
preferring to play with his cocks and to shoot his dogs. i have
spoken."

lao fei zhu

Jun 26, 2004, 1:55:26 AM6/26/04
On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:34:24 GMT, Lord Hasenpfeffer
<my...@spamsucks.ionet.net> wrote:

>Uncle Jerry wrote:
>> On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 23:42:02 GMT, Lord Hasenpfeffer
>> <my...@spamsucks.ionet.net> wrote:

snip

>For all the talk about how the Bible is nothing but a collection of
>fables and whatnot, I find its conclusion to be highly fascinating.

but it is a semi random collection of fables. much of the gospels,
for example, were stolen, directly or indirectly, from the greeks and
the egyptians.

in college, a classics professor of mine gave a lecture on the myth of
jesus where he compared the stories of jesus to the stories of
heracles.

the christians walked out. i wish i still had my notes.

i've also read comparisons of jesus to the egyptian god horus.

>Usually texts which purport to foretell the future get it totally wrong
>- but that one in particular keeps getting closer and closer to our
>reality today as time marches on.

how is it "getting closer and closer to our reality today as time
marches on?"

you see, your statement has several implications.

first, that the bible, or at least the book of revelations, is
absolutely true and correct. that's a question of faith, and i won't
argue with you about it,

second, that the present day is the "end times" wherein we are
approachig the rapture of christians and the tribulation of heathens.
that's also a question of faith, and i won't argue with you about it.
it's called "postmillenialism," iirc.

therefore, since these are the "end times," there must exist somewhere
in the world two beasts, which john describes in detail. one has
seven heads, ten horns, and a bad case of ecclesiatical tourrette's
syndrome and a second with only two horns, and one of which has

"numerum bestiae numerus enim hominis est et numerus eius est sescenti

sexaginta sex ."

what i've asked repeatedly is for you to identfy the two beasts, a
rather gross point of interpretation, i should think, for someone who
finds revelations "fascinating" and believes that it is "getting

closer and closer to our reality today as time marches on."

i don't know why you keep ducking the questions.

quo vadis, motherfucker?

snip

fred

"and verily i say unto you, whosoever hath not completed third grade
mcguffy's, hold him close for he is like you. ere a stranger comes
boasting of a seventh grade primer, cast him out, for he knoweth evil.
knoweth tuly in thine heart that dumm is gude."
(testament of scrotus 41:12-15)

lao fei zhu

Jun 27, 2004, 1:20:51 AM6/27/04

residents of the theocratic christian homeland of oklahoma, where "all
you need to know is in the bible," remain, it seems, remarkably
ignorant about its contents. they prefer, it seems, to quote bible
verses as logical nonsequiturs and then retreat when challenged.

yet even while swearing undying belief in the churches that perpetuate
their mythology, and positing that the myth "keeps getting closer and
closer to our reality today as time marches on," they refuse to
explain why.

unfortunately, in the course of my own maleducation, for which i have
repeatedly apologized in this forum, i was subjected to a few years of
classics studies which left me with a residual knowledge of lingua
latina. i don't claim to be a latin scholar, the case endings often
escape me and i have to use a dictionary a lot, but i can "gist" most
texts.

in order to avoid translation errors, it's easier to refer back to the
vulgate of jerome.

whenever possible, i prefer to refer back to the original texts,
whether in english, french, german, latin, or chinese.

i am, after all, a cunning linguist.

in this case, bunny boy cited a paragraph from the revelation of john
the divine as "proof" that, well i don't know what he was trying to
prove.

okies tend to spontaneously quote bible verses to "prove" everything.

as i knew from my five years residence in the homeland, the fastest
way to piss off an okie is to say "explain that to me." once they
quote a bible verse, it seems, the discussion is over. never let it
be said that, given the opportunity, the average okie will not prefer
ignorance and superstition over science and logic.

i wonder if "lord hasenpfeffer" even understands why i refer to him as
bunny boy and bunny fucker? or does he think that it's just a funny
sounding word?

truthfully, i'm amazed that anyone would trust okies to answer
telephones.

"hello, yes, my satellite tv is broken."

"broken how?"

" i can't get the spice channel."

"Woe unto the world because of offenses! for it must needs be that
offenses come; but woe to that man by whom the offense cometh!

"but i want to watch the spice channel!"

"And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it
is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having
two eyes to be cast into hell fire."

that's just the way people are there.

fred

take not an okie unto thine heart, for he is the snake that hidest in
the field. approacheth not for thine own sake, but givest him a wide
berth for he will strike without warning and verily shall he bury his
fangs in thy ass.
(testament of scrotus 26:40-45)

mojopin

Jun 27, 2004, 3:24:13 AM6/27/04

"lao fei zhu" <lightfan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

How do you say "washed up, has been/never was photographer" in Chinese?

lao fei zhu

Jun 27, 2004, 4:46:11 AM6/27/04
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 02:24:13 -0500, "mojopin" <motothejindotcom>
wrote:

ivan

Cerberus

Jun 27, 2004, 10:32:43 AM6/27/04

lao fei zhu wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 02:24:13 -0500, "mojopin" <motothejindotcom>
> wrote:

> <snip>

> >How do you say "washed up, has been/never was photographer" in Chinese?
>
> ivan

<smile> I got you hanging asshole he!! he!!

lao fei zhu

Jun 27, 2004, 11:21:13 AM6/27/04

hanging by my asshole?

bu ming bai le.

fred

"rabbi," asked the apostle billy bob, "what can we know of absolute
truth?"
"in all the universe, there are but two certainties. first, know ye
that science is real and revealeth all other truths of creation.
second, and hold it fast to your heart, know that okies are the
rudest, meanest, nastiest, most ignorant motherfuckers on the face of
the earth. take this, brother, may it serve you well."
(testament of scrotus 12:19-24)

Uncle Jerry

Jun 27, 2004, 11:46:17 AM6/27/04
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 16:46:11 +0800, lao fei zhu
<lightfan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 02:24:13 -0500, "mojopin" <motothejindotcom>
>wrote:

<snip>

>>How do you say "washed up, has been/never was photographer" in Chinese?
>
>ivan

Isn't this where the guy in the high chair says, "Point, set and
match"?

Cerberus

Jun 27, 2004, 12:08:55 PM6/27/04

Uncle Jerry wrote:

No it's where you start sniffing turds. :-)

danielsworld

Jun 27, 2004, 12:29:29 PM6/27/04

"Uncle Jerry" <bubba...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

no

danielsworld

Jun 27, 2004, 12:32:35 PM6/27/04

danielsworld

Jun 27, 2004, 12:32:41 PM6/27/04

danielsworld

Jun 27, 2004, 12:32:46 PM6/27/04

danielsworld

Jun 27, 2004, 12:33:08 PM6/27/04

Uncle Jerry

Jun 28, 2004, 12:55:35 AM6/28/04
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 11:29:29 -0500, "danielsworld" <motothejindotcom>
wrote:

Think so, huh?

Message has been deleted

lao fei zhu

Jun 28, 2004, 7:55:34 AM6/28/04

i wonder where bunny boy got to?

he didn't last long.

as many times as okies demanded of me "have you ever read the bible?,"
i never tired saying that i had and then quoting from it.

in latin.

for some reason, that always seems to make them very angry, and i
don't know why.

my suspicion is that they don't want people to read the bible. they
want to tell you what's in it.

and then lie.

because that's just the way people are there.

fred

basheth not the baptist at the mall, nor in the courthouse, nor even
on public transportation, as the okies do. instead should'st thou
bash the baptist, close the door and turn on a dvd such that thy
bashing be a secret twist thee and thy webcam.
(testament of scrotus 6:35-37)

Uncle Jerry

Jun 28, 2004, 8:28:47 AM6/28/04
On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 19:55:34 +0800, lao fei zhu
<lightfan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 10:46:17 -0500, Uncle Jerry
><bubba...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 16:46:11 +0800, lao fei zhu
>><lightfan...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 02:24:13 -0500, "mojopin" <motothejindotcom>
>>>wrote:
>>>

>><snip>

>>>ivan
>>
>>Isn't this where the guy in the high chair says, "Point, set and
>>match"?
>
>i wonder where bunny boy got to?
>
>he didn't last long.

So it seems.

>as many times as okies demanded of me "have you ever read the bible?,"
>i never tired saying that i had and then quoting from it.
>
>in latin.
>
>for some reason, that always seems to make them very angry, and i
>don't know why.

It probably has something to do with the fact that 'they' haven't
actually read their own Bible. Those few can read it seem to have
difficulty understanding it.

When the Average Okie(tm) puts a Bible on the dash of his hoopty
pick-em-up truck, he puts it there as an ornament rather than as
reading material. I suspect most of them are super-glued in place.

>my suspicion is that they don't want people to read the bible. they
>want to tell you what's in it.

That's how they 'read' it.
It seems only reasonable to them to 'pass it on' in the same manner.

>and then lie.

It's kinda' like the old 'party game' wherein one starts a story,
phrase or 'saying' and each person in the circle adds their own 'spin'
until the original meaning is totally lost and the end result bears no
semblance to the original.

>because that's just the way people are there.
>
>fred

You've noticed that too, huh?

>basheth not the baptist at the mall, nor in the courthouse, nor even
>on public transportation, as the okies do. instead should'st thou
>bash the baptist, close the door and turn on a dvd such that thy
>bashing be a secret twist thee and thy webcam.
>(testament of scrotus 6:35-37)

Doesn't Article 69 of the Okie Constitution enumerate the right of the
Average Okie(tm) to bash the baptist at any time and place of his
choosing?

mojopin

Jun 28, 2004, 8:56:18 AM6/28/04

"Bàidh Stidean" <I.am.me.as...@the.walrus.com> wrote in message
> Of course he does - in Mojoland, everyone is a failure. Let the
> little baby has his fun - all he can ever do is throw his stupid
> insults from behind the veil of anonymity.

I have placed you on probation and am barring you from posting on usenet for
one day. You may read, but cannot post. Violate this probation and I will
count.

lao fei zhu

Jun 28, 2004, 9:33:00 AM6/28/04
On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 07:28:47 -0500, Uncle Jerry
<bubba...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 19:55:34 +0800, lao fei zhu
><lightfan...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 10:46:17 -0500, Uncle Jerry
>><bubba...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>><snip>

>>>Isn't this where the guy in the high chair says, "Point, set and
>>>match"?
>>
>>i wonder where bunny boy got to?
>>
>>he didn't last long.
>>

>So it seems.

that's okay.

i was always more partial to weiner schnitzel.

mit die pommes frites.

>>as many times as okies demanded of me "have you ever read the bible?,"
>>i never tired saying that i had and then quoting from it.
>>
>>in latin.
>>
>>for some reason, that always seems to make them very angry, and i
>>don't know why.
>>

>It probably has something to do with the fact that 'they' haven't
>actually read their own Bible. Those few can read it seem to have
>difficulty understanding it.

a poster in another group calls it the 'book of blood' dictated by a
'sky pixie.'

that seems accurate enough.

>When the Average Okie(tm) puts a Bible on the dash of his hoopty
>pick-em-up truck, he puts it there as an ornament rather than as
>reading material. I suspect most of them are super-glued in place.
>
>>my suspicion is that they don't want people to read the bible. they
>>want to tell you what's in it.
>>

>That's how they 'read' it.
>It seems only reasonable to them to 'pass it on' in the same manner.

still, i really was interested to hear his ideas about the beasts.

after all, we're fighting a war in iraq trying to make jesus come
back.

>>and then lie.
>>

>It's kinda' like the old 'party game' wherein one starts a story,
>phrase or 'saying' and each person in the circle adds their own 'spin'
>until the original meaning is totally lost and the end result bears no
>semblance to the original.

and i never got to tell him that revelations was written on an island
where "magic mushrooms" are as common as meth labs out north of the
admiral twin.

revelations is just a biblical naked lunch.

>>because that's just the way people are there.
>>
>>fred
>>

>You've noticed that too, huh?
>
>>basheth not the baptist at the mall, nor in the courthouse, nor even
>>on public transportation, as the okies do. instead should'st thou
>>bash the baptist, close the door and turn on a dvd such that thy
>>bashing be a secret twist thee and thy webcam.
>>(testament of scrotus 6:35-37)
>
>Doesn't Article 69 of the Okie Constitution enumerate the right of the
>Average Okie(tm) to bash the baptist at any time and place of his
>choosing?

article 77.

with 77 you get eight more.

Message has been deleted

mojopin

Jun 28, 2004, 6:32:19 PM6/28/04

> Oh, grow up. In the group sense, you count as a person, but your
> opinions of others on the group don't seem to matter for much. Of
> course, if you weren't consistently wrong, they might count more.
> Whether or not you truly "count" would be based on many factors you
> haven't the balls to address because you desperately want to remain
> anonymous. For that reason, an anonymous troll can neither "count"
> nor claim he does - because, like everything else, the claim rings
> hollow. To me, you don't count - but you're welcome to continue
> making a childish ass out of yourself for as long as you want, just
> as I'll keep reverse-trolling you to get you to do it...

You don't follow orders very well. The counting begins.

Message has been deleted

Cerberus

Jun 28, 2004, 10:05:46 PM6/28/04

"Bŕidh Stidean" wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 07:56:18 -0500, "mojopin"
> <motothejotothepin@dotcom> wrote:
>

> >"Bŕidh Stidean" <I.am.me.as...@the.walrus.com> wrote in message

> Oh, grow up. In the group sense, you count as a person, but your
> opinions of others on the group don't seem to matter for much. Of
> course, if you weren't consistently wrong, they might count more.
> Whether or not you truly "count" would be based on many factors you
> haven't the balls to address because you desperately want to remain
> anonymous. For that reason, an anonymous troll can neither "count"
> nor claim he does - because, like everything else, the claim rings
> hollow. To me, you don't count - but you're welcome to continue
> making a childish ass out of yourself for as long as you want, just
> as I'll keep reverse-trolling you to get you to do it...

He sure seems to ring your bells. Ha!! Ha!!

Cerberus

Jun 28, 2004, 10:06:42 PM6/28/04

mojopin wrote:

> "Bŕidh Stidean" <I.am.me.as...@the.walrus.com> wrote in message

> > On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 07:56:18 -0500, "mojopin"
> > <motothejotothepin@dotcom> wrote:
> >

> > >"Bŕidh Stidean" <I.am.me.as...@the.walrus.com> wrote in message

Count the little crispycritterchickenshit(tm) OUT!!!

Cerberus

Jun 28, 2004, 10:07:53 PM6/28/04

"Bŕidh Stidean" wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:32:19 -0500, "mojopin" <motothejindotcom>
> wrote:
>

> >"Bŕidh Stidean" <I.am.me.as...@the.walrus.com> wrote in message

> Mojo, I wouldn't follow *any* order from you. And besides, you and
> I both know you were trolling - the only counting going on is the time
> until your next meltdown.

Hey!! stop posting you don't follow instructions very well do you?

Cerberus

Jun 28, 2004, 10:09:00 PM6/28/04

Uncle Jerry wrote:

You still living in SIN? <grin>

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

lao fei zhu

Jun 28, 2004, 11:12:14 PM6/28/04
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 02:09:00 GMT, Cerberus
<guardingthegate...@hotmail.com> wrote:

snip

>You still living in SIN? <grin>

no i live in china.

pay attention, juan.

Message has been deleted

mojopin

Jun 29, 2004, 11:52:39 AM6/29/04

> On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:32:19 -0500, "mojopin" <motothejindotcom>
> Mojo, I wouldn't follow *any* order from you. And besides, you and
> I both know you were trolling - the only counting going on is the time
> until your next meltdown.

You know nothing about the counting.

mojopin

Jun 29, 2004, 11:59:25 AM6/29/04

> On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 02:05:46 GMT, Cerberus
> <guardingthegate...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >"Bàidh Stidean" wrote:

> Nope, I'm the one who has the little child on a leash, anyway.

Save your leash for Tippy Vickie. Keeps her from chasing cars.

Cerberus

Jun 29, 2004, 1:05:44 PM6/29/04

"Bŕidh Stidean" wrote:

> Babble, screech, drool, screech, screech, babble...

I see you are trying to post in chink. Ha!! Ha!!

Cerberus

Jun 29, 2004, 1:07:02 PM6/29/04

"Bŕidh Stidean" wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 02:05:46 GMT, Cerberus
> <guardingthegate...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> Nope, I'm the one who has the little child on a leash, anyway.

Shame Shame on you. <grin>

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Cerberus

Jun 29, 2004, 5:39:13 PM6/29/04

"Bŕidh Stidean" wrote:

> <snip>

> >> Babble, screech, drool, screech, screech, babble...
> >
> >I see you are trying to post in chink. Ha!! Ha!!
>

> No, that was an English translation of your post.

Your a fishhead Ha!! Ha!!

Message has been deleted