International Annual Convention of Ahmadiyya Muslims in UK : The Angel with the Loaf of Bread !!!

1 view

od eenj

Aug 28, 2013, 8:35:21 AM8/28/13
to "nizammacro@gmail.com", "abmustaq@gmail.com", "basharathahmad@yahoo.co.in", "the-islaamic-sun@googlegroups.com", "OJDEEN@yahoogroups.com", "ojdeen@googlegroups.com", "amjchennai@yahoo.in", "ahmadiyyalk@gmail.com", "amlibraryqadian@yahoo.in", "ziahshah@gmail.com", "gugusarmad@hotmail.com", "dmshahed2006@yahoo.ca", "ktariqahmad@gmail.com", "jafarla@hotmail.com", "thahirahamed@hotmail.com", "islamahmadiyyat1407@gmail.com", "razia@eureka.lk", "rabwahlk@gmail.com", "abdulaziz@sltnet.lk", "mariyam@eureka.lk", "acmimran@gmail.com", "aismaail@hotmail.com", "rahmantahiraz@gmail.com", "amjtiruppur@yahoo.in", "gdogar@yahoo.com", "amirmrana@gmail.com", "usephc@yahoo.co.in", "ahgrace78@gmail.com", "roshan.alhaq@gmail.com", "amjcoimbatore@yahoo.in", "ramzeenahmad@gmail.com", "tirmizi7@hotmail.com", "thanveeraqtharah@gmail.com", "odeenj@yahoo.com", "srageelden@hotmail.com", "thachi.arif@gmail.com", "sohnny@gmail.com", "yhalm757@yahoo.com", "rbrbdeen@gmail.com", "mzmunaf70@gmail.com", "mzshajahan@gmail.com", "kayioomnizar@yahoo.co.uk", "ashraff1965@yahoo.co.uk", "peacemagcanada@gmail.com", "flowerdust_ishti@yahoo.com", "khawar-m@usa.net", "amj.kuwait@gmail.com", "amjmalta@gmail.com", "ansar58@gmail.com", "ishaat@khuddam.be", "ahmadiyyamuslims@gmail.com", "seoulking2002@yahoo.com", "amc-dallas@att.net", "the.muslim.times.org@gmail.com", "muslimtimes7@gmail.com", "shamshadanasir@gmail.com", "tauseef.khan@gmail.com", "ahmadiya.th@gmail.com", "pressamjsl@gmail.com", "amjfiji@hotmail.com", "ashikali.m@gmail.com", "namzafarullah@yahoo.com", "slkuddam@gmail.com", "irfan88@gmail.com"

International Annual Convention of Ahmadiyya Muslims in UK :

The Angel with the Loaf of Bread

Posted by Abdul Alim

Jalsa Connect: THE ANGEL WITH THE LOAF OF BREAD

Roti: ro·ti - noun \ˈrō-tē\
a round soft flat unleavened bread; also : such a bread wrapped around a filling and eaten as a sandwich.

Dozens of roti makers would make roti by hand for more than 100,000 people at the time of Rabwah Jalsa's!
Dozens of roti makers would make roti by hand for more than 100,000 people at the time of Rabwah Jalsa’s!

The Promised Messiah (as) writes:
“In a dream I saw an angel seated on an elevated platform in the guise of a boy.
In his hand he was holding a pure loaf of bread, which was very bright (and it was very big, equal to about four normal loafs). He gave it to me and said:
“This is for you and for the dervishes [pious followers] who are with you “
“I had interpreted the loaf of bread as meaning that God Himself will provide for me
 and for my followers and that we will not be rendered anxious on account of lack of provision”
(Nazulul Masih, pp. 206-207)

This vision has been manifesting itself since the first Jalsa in Qadian. Now , Jalsa Salana 2013
will see this revelation attain new heights.

The oval pitta bread has evolved into  “fresh, round and sizzling rotis (chapattis)”, as described
 by the man behind the project.

od eenj

Aug 30, 2013, 6:43:15 AM8/30/13
[...]

Thank God for 100 Years of Freedom

in Britain

BY PR NEWSWIRE

LONDON, August 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ –

A dynamic Islamic group is to give thanks for 100 glorious years
in Britain by raising the Union Jack and celebrating its centenary
in the UK with a mass gathering.

Members of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community have raised hundreds
of thousands of pounds for British charities including the Poppy Appeal, planted 30,000 trees, fed 10,000 homeless and carried out a major blood donation drive during a year of celebrations.

They have also engaged in major outreach, interfaith and community awareness
events throughout the UK to promote social cohesion.

Now more than 30,000 Ahmadiyya Muslims will gather in Hampshire for the
centenary annual gathering – the biggest single annual convention of Muslims in Britain. It takes place from Friday August 30 to Sunday September 1 with
delegates expected from 100 countries at a mass tented village in the English countryside.

Joining them will be ministers, MPs, civic leaders and prominent people from
all walks of life. Messages of support from leaders across the world will also be relayed to delegates and transmitted globally via live satellite TV and live webstream.

The focal point of the event is the presence of His Holiness Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad, the worldwide head of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. His Holiness
has been speaking at parliaments in the US, EU and UK and has written a series of letters to world leaders to emphasise the need for international justice.

Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad said:

“The world is in dire need for peace. Such peace cannot be achieved by mere
slogans alone but it requires a sincere effort on the part of every citizen.

We, Ahmadi Muslims, do our utmost to abide by the teachings of the Holy
Founder of Islam (peace be upon him) who exemplified how peace can be
achieved. It is achieved by prayer, by serving God and by serving mankind.

“Furthermore, in all our dealings we must hold fast to the principles of truth and justice. This is the pathway to peace and it is my prayer that all of mankind adopts these noble ways.”

Head of the UK branch of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, Rafiq Hayat, said:
“This is a special year and a special convention for us. Our community in the
UK has sought to live by the Islamic teaching that loyalty to one’s country is part
of faith. This means honouring and serving one’s country with sincerity and passion. We thank God for Britain for it has been an abode of peace where we have had complete freedom of religion.

“Whilst extremists have sought to promote intolerance we have tried our best to promote peace by explaining the true teachings of Islam – which is a religion
of peace. Islam means peace and we have demonstrated this very fact over 100
years of the community’s existence in Britain.”

The Ahmadiyya Muslims Community established the first mosque in London, in Southfields, and also built western Europe’s biggest mosque in Morden, London,
with capacity for 13,000 worshippers. They have received messages of support
from across the political spectrum with The Prime Minister stating that “Britain
can be proud of you.”

NOTES
Britain’s Biggest Annual Convention of Muslims
Friday August 30 to Sunday September 1 inclusive
Opening ceremony Friday at 4.00 PM with the hoisting of Union Jack; flags
of key nations where Ahmadi communities are established would be flying
International interfaith Q&A sessions for Saturday and Sunday
Sunday (1.00 PM) a unique event – 30,000 would join hands with millions
of others internationally via satellite links to renounce violence and to foster peace;
the pledge to be translated simultaneously into eight languages

Centenary Exhibition – 100 years of Community Support and Promotion
of Peace in UK

Free breakfast, lunch and dinner would be freshly prepared for the tented
village of 30,000 – in an on-site modern kitchen; includes a plant that would
be making 10,000 chapatti bread (rotis) per hour

Delegates from around the world, many in their national costumes

Location:
210-acre site known as Hadeeqatul Mahdi (Oakland Farm):
Green Street
East Worldham
Alton, Hampshire
GU34 3AU