Re: View this page "A new home on Google Sites for members of Oinkville"

Message has been deleted

Ellie K

Dec 25, 2010, 5:39:45 AM12/25/10
to oink...@googlegroups.com
For further information, see the official announcement from Google Groups Announcements

Upon closer inspection, it appears that Google Groups many not be disappearing quite so definitively as I had thought. I think the intent is to free Google from the burden of perpetual hosting of spam filled and/ or ancient Usenet groups on its servers. However, current (and of course vibrant) Google Groups such as Oinkville will be transitioned to the new Google Groups. Or so we can hope.

Further updates to be provided on arrival.