Google Code Search *does* live on! Well, ...

Ellie K (Google+)

May 31, 2013, 7:51:06 AM5/31/13
to oink...@googlegroups.com
Google Code Search does live on! Well, it does, within Chromium open source browser. Isn't that Chromium O/S? Anyway, this is it. I wish I had had the opportunity to use it when it was available outside of Chromium, or perhaps Google Code hosting for Open Source projects too.
chromium
An open-source browser to help move the web forward.
View or comment on Ellie K's post »
Ellie K shared this with you. Mute Ellie K to stop receiving notifications from them. Mute updates to this post. Change what email Google+ sends you.
You can't reply to this email. View the post to add a comment.
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA