Fwd: reCaptcha doesn't work on Glass

Liselotte

Apr 11, 2014, 4:56:17 PM4/11/14
to Oinkville

On Wednesday, January 29, 2014 10:10:57 AM UTC-7, John Arley Burns wrote:
* What steps will reproduce the problem?

1. Go to a site using the recaptcha site with google glass.  For instance, google search for "4chan technology", go to the first website "http://boards.4chan.org/g/", scroll to the "Start a Thread" button, click "Select link".

2. Scroll down and you will see the standard recaptcha image shown.

* What is the expected output?

I should see a recaptcha which would could be entered with voice input on glass.  I've found this works for spelling out numbers like "1 2 7 4 8 6".  So only numeric recaptchas should be displayed.

* What do you see instead?

The normal recaptcha text, which cannot be reliably spelled on glass (I've tried).

* What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?

Google glass XE12 User Agent:

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.4; en-us; Glass 1 Build/IMM76L; XE10)
AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30

* Please provide any additional information below.

Google already has the numeric recaptchas used for address determination from Street View, this should be forced for glass UAs to allow for recaptcha entry on glass.