Project

Kate Canaveral

May 21, 2018, 11:33:53 AM5/21/18
to Ohm Ruby
Hi all! Is project dead?

Michel Martens

May 21, 2018, 11:34:43 AM5/21/18
to ohm-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Kate!

It's not dead at all! It's stable and many people are using it :-)

On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 5:33 PM Kate Canaveral <unw...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all! Is project dead?

--

---

Kate Canaveral

May 21, 2018, 12:05:42 PM5/21/18
to Ohm Ruby
>It's stable and many people are using it
Yes, i use it too, in every my project. But I wonder if there will be updates or documentation, separated from readme?
I'll still be love this project, just i think it's be nice to see some motion.

Kate Canaveral

May 21, 2018, 12:08:34 PM5/21/18
to Ohm Ruby
>separated from readme?
*readme.

Michel Martens

May 21, 2018, 12:09:42 PM5/21/18
to ohm-...@googlegroups.com
Definitely, that's a good idea. I can write other documentation. Do you have anything in mind? Also, if you or anyone else reading this exchange want to contribute, even if it's only stating what they would like to see in the docs, I will be more than grateful :-)

Kate Canaveral

May 21, 2018, 12:19:48 PM5/21/18
to Ohm Ruby
I was have many ideas, but i was have no time for wrote them. If I remember something, I'll try to write

Michel Martens

May 21, 2018, 12:20:55 PM5/21/18
to ohm-...@googlegroups.com
Perfect, thanks a lot. Even if you only give me topics that you find interesting, I will work on them.

On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 6:19 PM Kate Canaveral <unw...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was have many ideas, but i was have no time for wrote them. If I remember something, I'll try to write

Anthony Scalisi

Jun 4, 2018, 6:46:45 PM6/4/18
to ohm-...@googlegroups.com
I think the main issue is related to Sentinel support. I unfortunately had to drop Ohm and switch to Mongoid+MongoDB as Redis Sentinel was not supported when I tried :(

Anthony Scalisi
(415) 518 6360

Perfect, thanks a lot. Even if you only give me topics that you find interesting, I will work on them.
On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 6:19 PM Kate Canaveral <unw...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was have many ideas, but i was have no time for wrote them. If I remember something, I'll try to write

--

---

---

Salvatore Sanfilippo

Jun 5, 2018, 5:31:12 AM6/5/18
to ohm-...@googlegroups.com
Should be simple to add such support, moreover Michel is a Sentinel
expert. However I'm not sure if it is among the project goals.
On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 12:46 AM Anthony Scalisi <scal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think the main issue is related to Sentinel support. I unfortunately had to drop Ohm and switch to Mongoid+MongoDB as Redis Sentinel was not supported when I tried :(
>
> Anthony Scalisi
> (415) 518 6360

>> Perfect, thanks a lot. Even if you only give me topics that you find interesting, I will work on them.
>>
>> On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 6:19 PM Kate Canaveral <unw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I was have many ideas, but i was have no time for wrote them. If I remember something, I'll try to write
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> ---
>>
>> --
>>
>> ---
>

> --
>
> ---

Salvatore 'antirez' Sanfilippo
open source developer - Redis Labs https://redislabs.com

"If a system is to have conceptual integrity, someone must control the
concepts."
— Fred Brooks, "The Mythical Man-Month", 1975.

Michel Martens

Jun 5, 2018, 6:02:33 AM6/5/18
to ohm-...@googlegroups.com
There's Redisent: https://github.com/soveran/redisent

I've just pushed a new version that should work fine with Ohm :-)

Anthony Scalisi

Jun 5, 2018, 12:53:48 PM6/5/18
to ohm-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot for the update I had a PR opened for that I believe.

I was referring to this issue:

Pretty much not raising exception to pick up the new master.

Cheers!
--
— Anthony

Michel Martens