Ohm Failing to remove indices upon deletion?

Austen McRae

Apr 9, 2012, 7:56:30 PM4/9/12
to Ohm Ruby
Hey all,

We are running into some problems with 1.5 where we do something like:
p1 = Post[1]
p2 = Post[2]
p1.delete
p3 = Post[1]
=> nil

But when you do a search on any index, it will return all the Posts,
like:

posts = Post.find(:subject=>"foo")
=> [(Post:1 subject:nil other_stuff:nil), (Post:2, subject:foo,
other_stuff:bar)]

The documentation says that indices are cleaned; is there something
that needs to be done however to make this occur?

cyx

May 26, 2012, 12:23:41 AM5/26/12
to Ohm Ruby
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. I tried with version 0.1.5 and it's cleaned.

Could you supply the code for the Post model?

Jessica Mink

May 28, 2012, 1:41:31 PM5/28/12
to ohm-...@googlegroups.com
We realized the issue was that we were mixing 0.1.5 and 1.0.0. We
haven't had the issue again since we cleaned that up. Thanks for
replying and sorry to bother you.

Thanks,
-Jess
--