Ohio Randonneuring 2023

瀏覽次數:9 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Alex Bachmann

未讀,
2023年1月10日 上午8:30:112023/1/10
收件者:Ohio Randos
Happy New Year folks!

You’ve no doubt already dusted off your trainer, are putting work in the gym, and making selections for your main 2023 rides like PBP… Right?!

We hope you’ve left some room on your calendar for Ohio Randonneuring!

Take a look here at our 2023 ACP schedule. This year, we’ve got something for everyone. Our early season rides will each have alternate “flat” and “PBP training routes.” PBP riders may have the option of pre riding one or more of the routes to give themselves more chances to qualify. (As protocol, we will still expect you to volunteer in some way throughout the season if you choose to preride.) Please contact me directly if this interests you.

Routes are being reviewed currently, and some of them are available to view on our website already. Our first event begins in Xenia, but we will be visiting southern central/western Ohio this year in search of hills and empty roads.

3/18 - Acp 200k /RUSA 100k
4/8 - Acp 200k X2
4/22 - ACP 300k X2
5/6 - Flèche
5/27 - ACP 400k
6/10 - ACP 600k

Later in the year, we are planning to host an SR600k, and possibly a dart. I need to hear from you if you’d like to ride the dart, nothing is set in stone yet! Other RUSA brevets may be scheduled periodically throughout the year.

Lastly, as previously promised, this will be my last year as your RBA. Applications are open for acceptance now to find a proper replacement. The earlier you get in, the better chance you have for proper preparation and successful continuation of the program in Ohio! Please contact me if interested in this, or any other volunteering opportunities.

Now get back to your base!

-Alex B
Ohio RBA
回覆所有人