300k Event Info

Alex Bachmann

May 7, 2021, 8:56:18 AM5/7/21
to Ohio Randos
Good morning randos,

Check in for tomorrow’s 300k ACP brevet will be at the Best Western, Canal Winchester, from 6-6:55am. I am not able to host day before registration as I have to work today. Remember that you may choose to begin after 7 until 8am to practice social distancing. We have a larger group than last month’s event, so please come prepared. You are encouraged to bring your own cues, card, and release form found on our website. Your lower registration price reflects the idea that you have these documents available. I will have some extras for anyone who cannot print them or forgets them. I will not have enough documents for every rider.

I spoke again with the hotel last night, and we may be using their lobby for check in. If the weather is nice, I will be outside. There are several porta potties just off the route around mile 2 on the bike trail, and several businesses in the area. Please do not overcrowd the hotel restroom. If you are not staying with the hotel, it’s not suggested, but not necessarily restricted, to use their restroom.

-Alex B
Ohio RBA